• other (specify)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our team is beginning to take shape, with Kralj in the goal, Bunja as central defender, Krstajic as left central defender and Kezman-Drulic as strikers.

Today we pick our right central defender. ;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i vote mirkovic. because i think he's still at his most beautiful today. he 's simply good and has a huge experience. with krstajic and mihajlovic-krstajic-djorovic we have a solid and experienced defence.
but i must admit that the choice was difficult. because we can think that we can also rejuvenate that defense, how good it is.
personnally, i don't really know obradovic or duljaj. i thought that duljaj was a (central) defensive midfielder... he 's known as the new jugovic, isn't it? he seems to have huge talent. concerning obradovic, i only saw him play once with lokomotiv moscow : he looked like a fast player, with good heading abilities and fast reactions.

dzodic is a good player but i don't think he is at the international level yet.
njegus makes a great season. but i wonder about him too.
but they're worth a try !
i'm looking forward to have more informations about them thanks to you guys.

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I voted for Obradovic, simply because I want duljaj as defensive midfielder in this team, Obradovic is fast, good technique a fighter, a bit the Duljaj-type.

Mirkovic is a good wing-back but lacks defensive skills IMO, he's the type of player who always wants to attack and in this position he wouldn't be able too.

Dzodic and Njegus certainly players who deserve a shot.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
I also voted for Mirkovic because of his experience, etc.

PS. Isn't Obradovic a left central defender? :confused:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i thought obradovic was left defender too...
mirkovic is nervous and a bit "mihajlovic-type" sometimes... it's not good for his teammates confidence.

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually he can play on both sides, for our NT he's played on the right side, I have my doubt about Mirkovic even though if we had to select a wing-back he'd be a serious contender.

Dusan Petkovic is another name I saw yesterday, also a good player, and when it comes to defender our potential is growing, with youth-players like Obradovic, Lalatovic, Martinovic, Radosavljevic, Smit, Dzodic, Ognjanovic etc.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I voted for Obradovic because he has good defending skills, relatively fast and a persisten fighter. Also, he is young which allows us to count on him for a long time in the future, which is not the case with Mirkovic who has slowed down a lot in the last few years and has had quite a few incidents in the games he has played, looks as if he is losing his nerves..

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Duljaj is a good defensive mid, he's my choice in that position, but not right central defender

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Duljaj is a good defensive mid, he's my choice in that position, but not right central defender

·
Registered
23,488 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I just want to say that i completly agree with Drulic....

CRVENA ZVEZDA U NEBU SJA, CRVENU ZVEZDU TI VOLIM JA

ZIVELI BRACA SRBI ;)

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a tie between Obradovic and Duljaj, someone vote to decide this poll so we can move on to midfield. ;)

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Drulic Duljaj should go in defence and Mihajlovic should be a defensive midfielder this keeps him in the team. He can play excellent balls forward and his wonderful free-kicks will give us a knock-out blow

Just my opinion :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
OBRADOVIC...end of the discussion !!! :D

________ | _________
| | | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
________| | |_________
| | |
| | |
________| | |_________
|

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i rather see duljaj as a defensive midfielder and obradovic as a defender too. no doubt about that !
we should be glad to have such versatile players.

concerning what borba said : i agree. mihajlovic began his career by playing as a defensive midfielder so i wouldn't mind seeing him back at this position again. why not ?
sometimes he sucks a lot playing as a central defenders or as a libero. he proved it several times during the last european nations championship.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yesss, I would like to see Mihajlovic as a defensive midfielder, i think it will do good for him. Ok... I think that we have our right centar defender, so we can move to the midfield. Drulic it's on you BRATE.... :D

RED STAR 4 EVER !!!!!!!!

GC RULEEZZ :star:

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok no worries, Obradovic it is.

I'll setup the poll for our defensive midfielder tonight. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts