23441 - 23455 of 23455 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Valencia gonna be pushing for 3rd hard vs RM

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
I don't think he would be a good signing at all, if we sell Rodrigo. He needs a mobile forward playing up with him or just behind him - look at how he tailed off badly when Aspas was injured this season.

If we bring him then fine, but Rodrigo has to stay or he won't work IMO.

·
Registered
33,543 Posts
I don't think he would be a good signing at all, if we sell Rodrigo. He needs a mobile forward playing up with him or just behind him - look at how he tailed off badly when Aspas was injured this season.

If we bring him then fine, but Rodrigo has to stay or he won't work IMO.
Seems like the plan if we sell Rodrigo is to play Guedes in the second striker role.

Which seemed to work in the end of the season here and there but who knows how it will go down consistently through a whole campaign.

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
They just say it was time, sad :(

According to news both West ham and Valencia have offers of 32.5 ME accepted by Celta, now its up to the player to decide

Also the sub-20 WC final is now, hoping for South Corea to take it so maybe Kangin Lee would get excempt from their mandatory military service which is minimum 21 months

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
He just scored, he's the player of the tournament. Gotta find a place for him in the squad or we'll have another Isco case. He's playing as second striker in their 4-4-2 which seems a role which works for him.

23441 - 23455 of 23455 Posts