Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u guys think about the hambourg player rida antar?
I think he is a great talent and he should definetly get more time on the pitch.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
so u are from lebanon as well:) ? well Rida Antar is playing really well with Hamburg and getting more and more play time each game.....so chear up he'd doing pretty well.:D

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
BTW: His name is Roda, not Rida.
He is a very talented guy, but he also has to become more clever on the pitch.
The problem is that the whole Hamburg team is not doing well this season. But i'm looking forward to the next season - of course with an improved Roda in our lineup :D !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tegtmeier, Marvin4 and lebnen are from Lebanon, I think they know how his name is!
But it's right, he is called Roda in Germany. I don't know why.

Btw, he is really a player with a great potential, and if he learns a little bit defending in the German league, he has a bright future in Germany!

I think the coach of Hamburg, Jara is a nothing, they should buy a better quality-coach with a system!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
yeah ,thank u jensi...........Antar's 1st name is Rida ut in Germany they call him Roda bcuz its easier i think and it became as a nickname for him.;)

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
To bad he is injured now :( - right at the moment when he secured a first team spot and played well, this f***** Marco Hengen from Kaiserslautern tackled him so hard that he broke his foot. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts