Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the man's an arse :mad:

On second thought i've analysed the video of the incident frame by frame and come to the conclusion that Riordan elbowed himself in the face :rolleyes:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Teddy Bear said:
the man's an arse :mad:

On second thought i've analysed the video of the incident frame by frame and come to the conclusion that Riordan elbowed himself in the face :rolleyes:
Didn't see the game, infact I forget it was on. Is Ricksen back to his naughty old self? Hardly surprising after what he did to that Young brother...

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
TB, that was a very funny post and I really, really mean that.

How many times has Alex McLeish regretted turning down Fulham's alleged interest in Fernando Ricksen? Probably about 4 million.:D

He's not the worst player I've ever seen and sometimes you like to see confirmation that it's a physical contact sport but with these mad moments Ricksen brings shame on himself and the game. We'll never know if FR was simply bracing himself for what he might have felt was a wee barge coming on in what was a meaty contest but with his previous record he has no recourse to "the benefit of the doubt".:nasty: and can expect little sympathy from neutrals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts