Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry boys after a long long season...u understand ;)

unfortunately I missed it, going out getting sh!tfaced trying to pick up chicks,

by all accounts the game was mediocre, Richo was the standfout revelling in his new role as acting captain :D,

coghlan and rodan were trying to make a point to spud and by all accounts did their quest for engine room regulars status no harm,

son of a gun hart also showed some glimpses.

the festive crowd were enjoying the cat and mouse games they were playing against security :D ahhhh brings back memories of the cricket, and of course they outfoxed them, a streaker getting through the dee :D

final score 76-45 or something to that effect, it was the miller factor :tongue:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I'm sure you're not he only one who missed it, I mean the game was on at like midnight and many people were out or in bed etc. I watched a bit while listening to Euro 2004 qualifers :D but in the end I succumbed and fell asleep, besides I need it so before I woke up again for the Italy-Yugoslavia game :D

All I saw was a Leon Cameron and Richo goal I think, pretty low scoring game with the Bombers only 1 goal till half time I think. By the way, any idea of the crowd Geroge?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts