Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how is this player doing there? I was quite shocked about him moving there, since he was supposed to become Hannover's star player and was linked with clubs like Galatasaray and Olympiakos during last summer.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Hurley said:
Can anyone tell me how is this player doing there? I was quite shocked about him moving there, since he was supposed to become Hannover's star player and was linked with clubs like Galatasaray and Olympiakos during last summer.
Nothing special. I know about his qualities, but at De Graafschap I think he is not in his place, because De Graafschap are a team battling against relegation and he's not the player for the physical kind of football.

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Prince-O said:
Nothing special. I know about his qualities, but at De Graafschap I think he is not in his place, because De Graafschap are a team battling against relegation and he's not the player for the physical kind of football.
That was already the reason why he utterly failed in Hannover.
Though he seems to be extremely skilled technically, this guy is not made for the physical football played in Germany or England, and as we all know, relegation fights ( like at De Graafschap... ) are always physical, too.
Maybe he should try himself in Spain at a smaller club, spanish football should suit him..

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
You said it already. It looked like a promising player on paper, but simply not Hannover and now also not for De Graafschap. They demand more physique and 'kampfgeist' in Doetinchem from their players. That's also why Bosz failed there as coach, but still proves he can do well now with Heracles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts