Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some highlights of this kid and he seems his going to be Superstar a great rightwinger and people say his the next Luis Figo:eek:.All i wanna know from the Sporting Fans and other who see him play give me a verdict and say how good he really is:).From the little that i saw he was brilliant and i hope i get to see more of him;).

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well he really is a wonder boy... He's that kind of player that never has a bad game, even if he doesn't do great he allways surprises you with some of his amazing dribles, the kind of player that makes you wanna see the games, he's an artist... He still has a lot to learn, but I think he's one of those predestined guys, meant to be a star... If everythings runs ok, I believe he'll be one of the best in world in some years...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
He sure is a very very nice player to watch.
There you are watching the game, nothing new going on, and then the ball goes to Quaresma, and suddenly what has he done with the ball ?:eek: He is an artist of soccer, he creates,he surprises, he makes you look and admire.Makes you love even more the game.He IS a very good young player.:star:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
R.Q#20

Ricardo is still young but i think it's fair to compare him to Figo the stuff he is doing right now and the move she does Oh my god!! this is a pure talented winger that came off a SCP youth school one of the best if not the best in the world people,yes I might be a Porto fan but you have to admit the kid has crazy dribbles and see's the filed so good and his crossing and dribble act is a show to watch,a future :star: for sure...

What is sporting feeding to these young kids at their youth school? So many great players comming out of there.:dazed:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I saw his goal on Eurogoals what a superplayer and his confidence is sky high and should bee !!!!!!!!!

Do you think he will go to the worldcup ???

I think he should and Simao as well.

Cheers:D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Simao from SLB will but i dont think R.Qauresma will be in 2002 world cup.He might play in a friendly for the AA soon R.Q but Simao has to be there the guy is in great form and I am sure he will help Portugal.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i have to see this player. here in canada its hard to get games from portugal or spain. anyone know any links to goals or something. thanx.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Ghostface, I know what you mean. Canadian television has VERY LITTLE soccer. It's crazy, soccer fans starve for coverage here.

As for Ricardo Quaresma, he will be the next big star coming out of Portugal. I believe he WILL be compared to Figo, Rui Costa and Paulo Sousa.

Everytime the kid has the ball I get fixated...he is so fast, powerful, has all the right moves, reads the game so well and he can score too. Figo wasn't as good at 17 years old.:eek:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Ricardo is indeed badass!

-Sometimes when Sporting is winning 4-1 and he ain't playing but he gets put into the game I get all happy again!

Even though Sporting is kicking ass in a game I just want to see what Ricardo will come up with next!

-That goal against Leiria was amazing with 3 defenders around him he dribbled by them and scored a huge goal!

But he's only 18 and needs plenty of work still but starting him early like SCP is will only help him!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts