Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's right.

You're taking Quaresma on loan from Inter for the remainder of the season.

Some people felt Chelsea was going to be destination all along this past summer, but Scolari and him don't have a great relationship. He ignored Quaresma many times in the NT and would even choose not to play him even after a good game.

Not sure how this will work.

·
Registered
446 Posts
really?

I think this is great news....exactly what we needed really....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Bad translation......

Ricardo Quaresma is a new player of Chelsea: it is therefore apt advanced Tuttomercatoweb launched a few minutes ago, from Portugal. A few minutes ago all'AtaHotel Quark Milan Piero Ausilio, manager of the Nerazzurri youth sector, has filed a contract just arrived from home dell'Inter by fax. The official site of Chelsea, at least for the time being, no announcement of the conclusion of the negotiations.
Link

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=139405

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
If it becomes official - good signing.

With Joe Cole injured, Deco not effective wide-left and Malouda...being Malouda, it surely can't hurt to take a gamble with Quaresma. Under Scolari he may begin to show a return to his Porto form.

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
It's not official.

And if this goes through, Chelsea will have failed even harder than before. At least prior to this news, we didn't sign anyone, so the feeling was we didn't because we couldn't. And if we get this dreg, it will only show we could have gotten someone else.

lol Portugelsea, lol Sclolari

·
Third Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
977 Posts
He wouldn't be worse than Malouda, that's for sure.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I don't know what to think if this is true. Quaresma spent a terrific season with Inter, but he is definitely a way better player than Malouda. Wait and see.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
If it becomes official - good signing.

With Joe Cole injured, Deco not effective wide-left and Malouda...being Malouda, it surely can't hurt to take a gamble with Quaresma. Under Scolari he may begin to show a return to his Porto form.
I'll take Deco with me to Inter in exchange for Q. Thanks!

P.S. No refunds!

·
Registered
446 Posts
He is a skilled winger, exactly what we needed, sure he hasn't been at his best in Italy but we needed a player of this kind, period.

I don't see what your guys problem is......

I'm happy.

·
Registered
24,274 Posts
He is a skilled winger, exactly what we needed, sure he hasn't been at his best in Italy but we needed a player of this kind, period.

I don't see what your guys problem is......

I'm happy.
You'll be happy it's only a loan when the season is over.

And we'll be sad to have this poser back. :moan:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts