Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Oliviera is on the verge of a comeback to Betis, and Pavone is more than likely going back to Argentina.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I still don't get what's wrong with Betis.

They have a good set of players, but the results are shit.

Sergio Garcia is a jinx I guess, send him to Valencia so we can check it out.:D

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oliviera is on the verge of a comeback to Betis, and Pavone is more than likely going back to Argentina.
yea, but still nothing has been improved for many days in that. still betis negotiate him. zaragoza`s fans are so upset of betis after they got sergio garcia and now they are looking for oliviera too.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still don't get what's wrong with Betis.

They have a good set of players, but the results are shit.

Sergio Garcia is a jinx I guess, send him to Valencia so we can check it out.:D

unfortunately they miss important points against mid table or lower team in la liga.

of course i don`t forget to say that garcia is best betis signing this season next to nelso, no doubt in that. he is really awesome player who has a good impact on the team so far.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
yea, but still nothing has been improved for many days in that. still betis negotiate him. zaragoza`s fans are so upset of betis after they got sergio garcia and now they are looking for oliviera too.

Zaragoza already brought his replacement in Guilherme so Oliviera is definitely a goner. Actually, Zaragoza and Betis have good relations and Oliviera wants to come to Betis and not go to Lyon or Panathinaikos which are his other offers.

AS says he will be presented tomorrow.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
They've conceded less goals than us though.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Not really. We were aware we had to sell some assets and Betis made a good offer. Tottenham was about to sign the player, but Garcia was afraid of not fitting in England (a la Reyes) so he chosed Betis.

Oliveira is 29 yo and earns more than 3M a year. He has scored some important goals early this season (13 at this point in the league) but he wanted to go somewhere else and has scored only once in the last two months or so.
We are replacing him with a younger lad called Gilherme.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Our defence is shite too. :D
Well I think Betis have a good bunch of offense minded forwards but they're not ticking.

Now with Oliveira soon coming I reckon the attack will improve as a whole.

Betis deserve better than fighting for relegation.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I think so too, their the only "shit La Liga team" as in after the top 7 or whatever who actually have some good quality players in their team.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zaragoza already brought his replacement in Guilherme so Oliviera is definitely a goner. Actually, Zaragoza and Betis have good relations and Oliviera wants to come to Betis and not go to Lyon or Panathinaikos which are his other offers.

AS says he will be presented tomorrow.
that is a very good news, no doubt in that. he wants to come back to betis as you said. but zaragoza won`t accept less than 12m.

here is another source.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Not really. We were aware we had to sell some assets and Betis made a good offer. Tottenham was about to sign the player, but Garcia was afraid of not fitting in England (a la Reyes) so he chosed Betis.

Oliveira is 29 yo and earns more than 3M a year. He has scored some important goals early this season (13 at this point in the league) but he wanted to go somewhere else and has scored only once in the last two months or so.
We are replacing him with a younger lad called Gilherme.

a good reason by S.Garcia..
also, this shows how good is the relationship between the 2 clubs as Hala Madrid said. :)

my hope to see zaragoza return to la liga next season.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I think Betis have a good bunch of offense minded forwards but they're not ticking.

Now with Oliveira soon coming I reckon the attack will improve as a whole.

Betis deserve better than fighting for relegation.
betis have a good squad in this season,the last 2 seasons too. and i do predict them to do greatly every season, but unfortunately they keep changing managers, they do well against big la liga clubs but they drop lots of points against the rest.

regarding to the team strikers, this season they have only garcia who is always fit while other strikers don`t. pavone hasn`t played many games this season or play regularly due to an injury, and edu too.

fernando was released.
odonkor and gonzalez are hardly be fit...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Real Betis Deny Deal For Ricardo Oliveira

The transfer of Ricardo Oliveira to Real Betis has taken another twist today after the club website announced that a deal has not been done for the player.

Marca reported yesterday that a pre-contract agreement has been done, and the player himself actually confirmed as much to Radio Marca.

However, today, things have again been thrown up into the air, as Betis have put an official statement on their site, declaring that no deal has been done, and nothing has been sorted due to the financial demands from Real Zaragoza.

The news will no doubt be frustrating for the player, who after declaring that he will join Betis, will certainly not want to stay at the Segunda side for the rest of the season.

There is known to be other interest for the Brazilian, particularly from Panathinaikos, but the deal to Betis seems to be the only one that will now be done.

However, if the clubs cannot come to an agreement over the weekend, before the window closes, then he will be staying at Zaragoza, despite looking like he would be presented at Betis today.

Oliveira was a former Betis player, before leaving for AC Milan a few years ago, and with the club lacking in the strik

1 - 20 of 29 Posts