Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After yesterday's miserable perfomance by our mercenaries, Rexach has decided to get tougher with them. His first decission has been to do a training session today for a whopping 20 minutes. Not only that, but tomorrow they will have the day off to fully recover from the effort. It is very hard being a professional footballer at Barça, isn't it?. I think they overtrain, that's why they are "exhausted" during the games.

In fact, when we perform in our companies with this level of efficiency, we also have a meeting the following day with the manager director for about 20 minutes, and then we have the next day off.....and the next....and the next...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, he's a really bad boy ;). He's turning on the heat now... and I think the only right answer is to turn up the heat on his seat so much he'll leave. Or at least get another position inside the club, so that we can get Bianchi....NOW!

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
:rolleyes: feckin pathetic.

Maybe they think they're hired in the feckin public sector or sumthing?!:mad:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
poor players, i think charly has been so much tough with them, i think that with only five minutes training before the game is enough, but working at monday, no way

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I think that`s just God damn useless. :eek: Charlie is a bad boy? Are you kiddidng? :howler: Even Puff Daddy not bad enough for Barça. :mad:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Actually it was 18 minutes, so that means he wasn`t so harsh afterall...;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts