Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the interview in channel 5?

Not much new news, but interesting some of his take on some issues of the past, though they too have been discussed somewhat.

He said quite a lot of things... from stupid ungrateful Fenerbache giving the number 10 shirt to Ortega (fuk them!) to his business enterprises to how he squeezed 1.2 M dollars :greed: from Celta Vigo ... :D to how he almost went to REAL MADRID . :D Quite a nice interview.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Morrocan Propoganda!!

He gave Israelis/Jews a bad name in Turkey. And no one really knows how much he got in Celta Vigo. And why Real Madrid? Is that a fashion to say after you retire:

"ooo that superstar team wanted me!!"

"Manchester United also wanted Berkovic...but he went to Man City for the time being"

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Yeah, its quite mysterious, if any israeli players get an offer by a class club (Manchester, Barcelona, Real, Bayern) nobody took advantage of it. Some examples:

Berkovic times: Liverpool and Arsenal

Revivo: Barcelona (especially when van Gaal wanted him), Bayern Munich, Real Madrid (Gili told it so far), and Liverpool

Benayoun: Real Madrid (yeah, I read that also they wanted him for a short time :) , Valencia (was really interested in him)

Strange, that really nobody took his chance with those clubs

The last player, who played with a top club was RONNI ROZENTHAL at Liverpool!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
There was a Berkovic story with Real in Maariv back then as well.

I think it was after the loss to Denmark (?). Del Bosque contacted Berkovic's agent and was really eager to get him. But the management refused and decided Berkovic isn't a 'big name' enough so they went for the more familiar player known as Zidane. ;) Again this is all according to Maariv.

And needless to say these stories have been blown out of proportion, IMO. I think Revivo was on Barca's buy list, but if I remember right Zenden was purchased instead and he was about 10M$ cheaper.

Also Tal Banin was in a training camp with Liverpool during the Evans era (this is a true story actually), but again, no signature came out of this.

It's really about time we see someone at a top team again...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
There was a Berkovic story with Real in Maariv back then as well.

I think it was after the loss to Denmark (?). Del Bosque contacted Berkovic's agent and was really eager to get him. But the management refused and decided Berkovic isn't a 'big name' enough so they went for the more familiar player known as Zidane. ;) Again this is all according to Maariv.

And needless to say these stories have been blown out of proportion, IMO. I think Revivo was on Barca's buy list, but if I remember right Zenden was purchased instead and he was about 10M$ cheaper.

Also Tal Banin was in a training camp with Liverpool during the Evans era (this is a true story actually), but again, no signature came out of this.

It's really about time we see someone at a top team again...
After the generation of the 90s ( Berkovic, Revivo etc...) only Benayoun and Kattan were linked with big clubs and Idan Tal played for Everton.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Yeah, but Idan Tal didnt really play in Liverpool. Most time he was substitution. Also, when he played for Rayo Vallecano

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, in the interview the Real Madrid situationis explained by Revivo, Celta Vigo manager didn't want to release him for the money proposed (12$M). One should really watch the whole interview.

Fenerbahce are the first to blame over their disgrace handling of Revivo, their disrespect and shitty behaviour, I hope that club is destroyed or something.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
gba said:
Fenerbahce are the first to blame over their disgrace handling of Revivo, their disrespect and shitty behaviour, I hope that club is destroyed or something.

Fenerbahe liked Revivo. Revivo broke a tradition and they slanded down..he was somethign there...everyone was into them....

As for israelis and big named clubs.
Its better if they were in a a low end/mid level club, because like the Bosnians, the infamous one of them all, they are SOOOO Proud of there Bayern Munich and Real Madrid players..
but...

everyone knows there benchwarmers :crazy:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What tradition ? He wasn't the first to make the move, and after the way they acted... I wouldn't do it instead of him but they have only themseslves to blame. Disgraceful club treating him as garbage after what he's done for them, so he had to leave.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
gba said:
What tradition ? He wasn't the first to make the move, and after the way they acted... I wouldn't do it instead of him but they have only themseslves to blame. Disgraceful club treating him as garbage after what he's done for them, so he had to leave.

He was big..... He had so much cult following over him. Israelis went buy boats and planes by the thousands to see games and waving israeli flags.
He was big.
He was bound to go from Fenerbahce to Hamburg SV and his legend/jersey would be protected.

What did he do? He went to Galatarasay. What good did he do in Gala? nothing...and they dont care about him.

Now, he is a pensionaire probably partying day and night and driving the latest mitsubushi SUV

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I personally liked Fenebrahce! They had a good chance and are the top 3 team in Turkey....

Revivo made some really great things.
But one way or another the fans would back stab him. Before coming to XT, iwas in a turkish forum for fener. They almost lynched me for my comments :(

thank g-d Raanan was there :)
He rescued me :proud:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Tolga said:
Lynched you?

Who, Deniz, Aragon or me? :D We where the only active Fener fans on XT when you used to frequent the forum..

BTW, we prefer to be called the top team in Turkey, not one of the top 3 ;) :pp

No! Not this forum. Another forum. Raanan was around the net. Saw an Israeli in a turkish forum, thought it was un-ethical and took me under his wing.

Im Raanan's Wingman :D

and i saw how you struggled against Bestikas. Leave it to top 3 :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I have to admit that back then I naturally took Revivo's side of the story. To be honest I think Revivo was a good player no doubt, but he doesn't care for anything besides his ego at the end of the day IMO. To his defense he's probably not the only footballer who does...
It's too complicated to explain but just try to remember in his behaviour against Sachnin in the first round, that says a lot about him. I definitely believe his behaviour back then was bad, and he knew what he was getting at...going to Fener's biggest rival :rollani: He should've retired after his last season with Fener and leave his mark as a legend.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Tolga said:
Lynched you?

Who, Deniz, Aragon or me? :D We where the only active Fener fans on XT when you used to frequent the forum..

BTW, we prefer to be called the top team in Turkey, not one of the top 3 ;) :pp
[offtopic mode on]

Hey I really miss Deniz :D I hope he makes a return one day. Those times at the Fener forum were cool, you, Aragon, Deniz, fenerbahce2000 (?), and so many others. I remember asking on the 'Suggestions' forum for a Fenerbahce forum, and Jan (or whoever else?!) agreed after a while. :D Those were great times indeed. :)

[/offtopic mode off]

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, I'm so happy I managed to lure Fener's, the crappiest team in the world, fans to this forum to complain and be mad... :tongue: REvivo , the star of the team was treated like shite, stole his shirt number, benched him, brought Ortega like he was some world class player, and this after Revivo was the best Fener player to bring them to the championship and cup final :groan: :nervous:

Disgraceful ugly disgusting revolting bad mid-table hopefully relegated in the future disgusting club, that treats their stars like cra*p... a club that doesn't show any respect or gratitude and spreads stupid lies like shown above,....hope the all management dies in an earthquake. :D Thank God Revivo left that worthless club. :thmbdown: :scream:

Forza any Turkish team except stupid disgusting Fener****he. Worst carrear decision of Revivo. What was he thinking leaving La Liga to this worthless club I don't know. He might as well have joined Hapoel Akko or Hapoel Maale Shaariam or Beitar Kiryat Ata. All much better teams. :drool:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
When i looked at it:

I thought Revivo playing for Celta Vigo was great. It was spain. Anyone who plays in Spain's 1st and even 2nd top divion (top flight teams) are good.
But when you see Turkey, Turkey is not all good.

Turkey is much like Israel, a few top teams and then the other teams are small and have a hard time. Look at Istanbulspor.. Who the f0ck told Pini to go there? I mean.its his ticket to europe, but he would have been off with a team and with fans from Rapid Vienna or Lokomotiv Moskva.

But in the end, i saw that Revivo ment something in Turkey. And afterall, he was the first Israeli to play in the CL groups. And no one can forget that goal he did with fener when he scored on the rangers. Quite Brilliant.

Maybe Fener backstabbed Revivo, but it was the coach Mustapha something who fu-cked it up! He was the one who made Revivo look like dirt. The other one, that Deniz guy loved him... And like berkovic who had good and bad coaches, so did Revivo...

Fener is not a bad team and they are the top 3 team in Turkey today and the potential for a 50,000 home games and a ton of fans behind them.

Is the same said about Fenerbahce B.C ?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
gba said:
Yes, I'm so happy I managed to lure Fener's, the crappiest team in the world, fans to this forum to complain and be mad... :tongue: REvivo , the star of the team was treated like shite, stole his shirt number, benched him, brought Ortega like he was some world class player, and this after Revivo was the best Fener player to bring them to the championship and cup final :groan: :nervous:

Disgraceful ugly disgusting revolting bad mid-table hopefully relegated in the future disgusting club, that treats their stars like cra*p... a club that doesn't show any respect or gratitude and spreads stupid lies like shown above,....hope the all management dies in an earthquake. :D Thank God Revivo left that worthless club. :thmbdown: :scream:

Forza any Turkish team except stupid disgusting Fener****he. Worst carrear decision of Revivo. What was he thinking leaving La Liga to this worthless club I don't know. He might as well have joined Hapoel Akko or Hapoel Maale Shaariam or Beitar Kiryat Ata. All much better teams. :drool:

Its HaiN Revivo not Haim....;)

Plus im very glad that Fener fukked Hain so bad he had to quit football......i was cracking up when i saw Hain Revivo begging to come back to Fener....as if....:howler:

Once a lousy traitor always a lousy traitor....:)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Listen,

Fener and Revivo had good relations until they fired the coach. So blame Fener in a way, not revivo

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Blame Fener....are you for real.....Fener gave him fame and fortune....what did he gave in return?? :D

Revivo never loved Fener.....only it's money!

But im glad we got to see Hain's true face.....a backstabber who would do anything for money! :thmbdown:

This guy even swore live on TV that he would never dream of playing for GS.....:howler:

Fener fukked him big time and i enjoyed every moment of it.... ;) :D

We have a saying now in Türkiye....."if you mess with Fener you will end up like Hain Revivo" :howler:

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I never understood the situation with Fenerbahce. Revivo and Fenerbahce went down, when Ortega came. You can say whatever you want, I analyzed the situation carefully, but I have never understood why Lorant was introdruced as a coach of Fenerbahce after the big success by Mustafa Denizli.

Revivo said a lot of shi' that he will never leave Fener blablabla. On the one hand, he is an idiot, who says a lot, but dont do, what he says. (example: " I will never play for the israeli NT anymore", after this disgrace in the Denmark games). On the other hand, Fener is not completely unguilty. Their personal managment was a complete desaster. Ortega's transfer was a mistake, Lorant's transfer was a bigger mistake. Saking Mustafa Denizli (sorry, if I dont spell the name correctly) was the biggest mistake.

Revivo made a fault by leaving Fener so fast. Revivo made a mistake by leaving to Galatasaray. Revivo made a mistake by going to Ashdod (what tha hell????), this guy had offers by the big three of Portugal.

Haim, even if you are a millionaire, you are an idiot. You could have been one of the best european players at your time. what a pity!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts