Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Israeli media says today that Israeli international midfielder, Haim Revivo, who has been playing for the last 4 season in Celta Vigo will play in the next 3 seasons at Fenerbahche.
Revivo is without a doubt the best israeli player. He can play in the left side of the midfield and as a striker as well. He is a good scorer and has a great left foot.
He was the captain of Celta last year, and one of the most appriciate player in the club and in the spanish league. He is leaving because of an arguement with coach, Victor Fernandez.
Revivo is a great player and can help a lot to Fenerbahche. Benfica from Portugal also wants the player but as it said today in Israel he will play in Turkey next year.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Fenerbahce better buys him. he is definitely the best israeli player and a very goodplayer. I actually hope ty dont buy him. I dont want them to ecme strng :)

It will probably be better for him also. He would feel more at home. There are many Israelis living in Istanbul.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
They made the deal. he is gonna be paid $5 million for 3 years. he will arrive on Mnday to sign the contract.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts