Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reports say Revivo told his relatives 'Grant has my number'. Are we to witness the return of Haim ? :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I think Revivo will return, he didn't like and agree with Nielsen on many things. A coach like Grant is definitely a reason for Revivo to come back.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Revivo might return! :) He is the kinda player that comes and goes......

I think that eventhough Revivo wanted to play under the wing of Kashtan... Grant is still a good candidate and i think he will do great.

Neilsen never gave Revivo a chance. Infact, people can remember that at the early times when Revivo was in Fenerbahce he wasnt even called up!!!!!! And in more of a short sense, there was always a sort of fight for who gets the wear the honorary captain...Berkovic or Revivo and Neilsen always vetoed for Eyal :(

So i guess there was bad chemistry. But this isn't the first time that this sort of issue occured. The issue with Neilsen and Benyoun (time) and Shavit Elimelech (play).

So i guess there was a lot of wholes to be discussed.

I agree 100%

I pray that he will come back!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Well let's hope then that Revivo could show his good form in the NT.

About the captain issue of course he would like to be the captain but I think Nielsen made a choice that Berkovic should be the captain so we should respect this decision. Tal Banin back in Sharfs era was the captain if I'm not mistaken but he didn't complain with Nielsen so much.
This type of things that interfere in a beeter display of our NT. What we wnat to see is not fights but soccer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts