Kappa18 said:
THIS IS THE FUC*ING RE-MATCH

CHEATERS.....
No, this is a friggin' semifinal! :smileani:

Losers! :ass:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Cheaters like Rivaldo and Ronaldo will be confronted in this SEMI-FINALS! :)

you will be confronted!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
do you turks really think brazil will lose a semifinal match to a team that has not been in a world cup since 1954? honestly, i don't think so.

look, turkey has played a great world cup and was unlucky not to get a point out of the first match. but brazil is a better team than turkey and will win the semifinal. some people are saying turkey will win because it is more inspired by revenge, etc. but brazil is inspired by one emotion more powerful than revenge: the desire to win the 5th cup and return the trophy to its rightful home, a terra de bundas maravilhosas, O BRASIL!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
How many card your kebab squad going to pick in this gama?btw I hope you know you guys have the most,

You guys are not even worth my time.

·
Registered
334 Posts
KAPPA 18. TAKE A HIKE

Really, beter go on looking for Bibi if you are looking for the greatest cheat in history, cheated even on his wife.

And wash your hands before even thinking of writing about the cracks that people like you will never understand

I admit the turks are not bad and Galata showed some good football, and even won the UEFA cup when they had some key Brasillian players, but that does not mean the Turks are the best.

Whatever the result may be, the turks are not in the same league with brasil

Remember: Kiriat Gat beat Macabi Haifa once but everybody, even a Beitar fan knows who is the Imperia in Israel

Beitar stayed in the Liga by conspiracy, politics, a lousy racist club

:heart: :heart: RUMO AU PENTA

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
You guys hardly even deserved to be here, Costa Rica was very unlucky to lose to us and we did do you people a favor so I have no idea why you're acting so cocky. Rivaldo said it as it is in his interview which was ""The only reason Turkey are still here is because we beat Costa Rica for them."

Rivaldo and Ronaldo will teach the Turkish team to respect the Selecao; Mark my words! :fero:

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The only thing you gotta do is kiss ground!!

This is the re-match!

You guys are sooooo cheap that you think your soo good, for what? for giving steroids to Ronaldo??? For making CAFU look so cheap? For what?

I wasn't the one afterall who had a turmoil just to get IN the World Cup, have we?

Just cause your LAZY players decided to wake up and smell some Real (money) than don't blame us!

TURKEY WILL ONCE AGAIN SHOW THE WORLD WHO WE ARE MADE OF!

3-0 for turkey

REMEMBER THE FRANCE 98! HOW FUNNY YOU LOOKD LIKED! THIS IS THE RE-MATCH OF IT! :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Kebab boy,

Just prepare your heart not to stop like the other bloke from your country. Cause now it will be defeat you guys will be crying about.

It's good that you all been fired up fro revenge and thinking to attack Brazil. Dude we are sued to battles with Argies and Uruguayans, which is way more tougher than any game with Turkey. If you want abattle will give you battle.....but will use our own ammunition, which seems to get you guys a little bit out of hand, and then get some of your idiot players sent off again and score past your "vietnam soldier look"goalie~!:tongue:

Just a reminder...learn the lesson with the masters of football you [email protected]:tongue: :fero:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Dude,
Open your eyes and jsut see the statics of the world cup....don't even bother whatching the England x brazil game , otherwise Turkey wont even enter the pitch....they'll just get a plane home to Istambul, the place your going on Wednesday night!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
easy match for Brazil, more than the 1st I think.

I preview Brazil 2x0 Turkey !

Ronaldo twice!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i don't know what the score will be, but i assure you brazil will win.

if turkey wants to play a physical game, we can handle it. there's no way turkey could be more physical with us than argentina or uruguay are, like ze said.

if turkey wants to come out and attack us to beat us with goals, it will turn out just like the costa rica game: big blowout victory for brazil.

and if turkey tries to play defense to beat brazil 1x0, that won't work either. we already humiliated the best defense in the tournament -- england -- with two sensational goals in 5 minutes.

turkey is not equipped to beat brazil. and like rivaldo said, the turks should shake his hand for putting them in the second round.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Paper means nothing....

I cant belive that a team like Brazil belive in the paper...

You lost to Canada not long ago, and Canada is not good and you still expect your the best...

I am fed up with your little imperialistic stupidity! Your nothing and your whole team is not filled with passion, but with a 2 man game...and its sick..... A whole team hoists the cup not 2 players. Italy did it and they got eliminated! So many others did the same, i think Brazil is ready to see the next happpen to them.....

Im not shaking Rivaldo hands, tell him to clean it first!!!!
He should be thankful for losing to Turkey and not getting Trashed, Thrashed and maimed!!!!!

FORZA TURKIA!!!!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Idiot,
We've never lost to Canada.

And who played Canada was our "Z team"". Only Lucio and emdilson played in that game of the current 11.

Get you fact right first, and prepare the beting and the paper tissue.! Your little fairytale is over! Fly back to Turkey with you whining team!:tongue: :fero: :fero: :tongue:

·
Registered
334 Posts
YOU AGAIN? KAPPA 18 (18 IQ?)

What should be said to a dude who is proud to be a hooligan, fan of Bibi etc..

The English hooligans went home crying .

You wil do the same soon

Of course you are not going to shake Rivaldo's hand, I know him, he usually does not shake hands with rats, and about washing his hands, you meant he ought to clean his hands AFTER shaking yours, not before of course. (better with some disinfectant)

Brace yourself dude

Beside the obvious, it is very funny to see a Beitar fan encouraging the Reds... have you forgotten what your colour is?

Hahahaha , you are pathetic

You are the ones who have a 2 players team: Very good goalkeeper, and Basturk who plays in Bayer, so what? We also have a Bayer player, and everything else. Hasan Sas? Even a Barsa without Rivaldo beat Galata in their stadium

Rivaldo did not humiliate you in his interview, he gave you the (more than ) due respect. Brasil does not talk much, they talk in the field

I have a suggestion to you: GO to kibutz BrorHail and enjoy the Brasilian fiesta there, and as they say in Israel "eat your heart"
(maybe you get poisoned by it)

See you in hell, sucker:D

:heart: :heart: :heart: RUMO AU PENTA

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Brazil keeps on talking...all i see is **** coming out of there mouths!!!!!!

Watch it!! CHEECKO!

Cause were gonna bi8tch Sao Paulo like we bi8tched the Armenians! Careful! :devil:

·
Registered
334 Posts
You have blown it, Kappa, disgrace to Israel

You are mentioning the holocuast caused by the Turks when they buthcered the Armenian people

That is what the turks are proud of?

And what is that "threat" to Sao Paulo? You will send Bin Laden or drop a "dirty" bomb?

And that coming of somebody who says he lives in Israel?

Hard to beleive, you sure live in some lowlife neighborhood of Istanbul

If this is your sense of humor, it sucks like your Beitar and Bibi

Go to Antalia to steal some towels and shut up you mouth, you made your "point"

THE DOGS BARK AND THE CARAVANS PASS

:heart: :heart: :heart: RUMO AU PENTA

1 - 20 of 47 Posts