Xtratime Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Darth Maul
601 Posts
Just sold one of my 6 trainee midfielders for 2M euro's & bought 2 18 & 19 y/o Formidable wingers to train them in PM & to strengthen my Wing Attacks :

Carlo Maria Mangiacavalli
18 years and 64 days

Born in: Italia

Stamina: solid Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: passable
Winger: formidable Defending: weak
Scoring: wretched Set pieces: weak

----------------------------------------

Altan Güceren
19 years and 15 days,

Born in: Makedonija

Stamina: weak Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: passable
Winger: formidable Defending: poor
Scoring: poor Set pieces: weak

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
i have lost all hope with HT
I am still playing it though ...
v the n1 and only contender for the crown with me a horrid 0-1 loss after major re-enforcements, MOTS and home ... i still cant get over it and never will ...
on top of that i was close to a miracle v a III team in the cup. leading 2-1 at HT, then 2-2 and penalty denied to me and minutes later a dodgy pen for him 2-3 and i was out

the silliest game ever

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
You're gonna train these guys playmaking starting poor? Good luck with that!
Low stats train faster.

From wretched to poor takes about one week, from poor to weak about 2-3, etc ...

I would only do it when the main skill of the particular player is higher than WC or SN though :)

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I could see them passable-solid next season or so....thats pretty good for wingers...

Formidable is high enough for me :)
So it will take you atleast a season to get them to solid? And how much profit will you make on each player then?

·
Darth Maul
601 Posts
So it will take you atleast a season to get them to solid? And how much profit will you make on each player then?
a. not planning to sell them, i need good wingers, when they will reach Passable-solid they will be perfect for my team.

b. if i were to sell them, i would assume the profit would not be much.

c. it will take more than a season to get them to solid, but im patient....

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
a. not planning to sell them, i need good wingers, when they will reach Passable-solid they will be perfect for my team.

b. if i were to sell them, i would assume the profit would not be much.

c. it will take more than a season to get them to solid, but im patient....
If the profit isn't much, I'd advise you to train something else (attackers or defenders) where you can make up to a million/season for one single player if you do it well. With that money you can buy those wingers you need and still have some money left ;)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Low stats train faster.

From wretched to poor takes about one week, from poor to weak about 2-3, etc ...

I would only do it when the main skill of the particular player is higher than WC or SN though :)
True to an extent but still there are variables; like the amount of training received or even the time it would take the player to up his skill.....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts