Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not congrats to russia because they don't deserve to be in euro with their football quality...i saw the last minutes of andorra game and they were laughable...arshavin got send off.

Croatia did it for Russia,great last goal!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
Sir kleber, are you planning to see any game of your favourite team :pp live in Austria/Switzerland?
;)

Great thread though, Croatia deserves respect. :thmbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OAnimal said:
Sir kleber, are you planning to see any game of your favourite team :pp live in Austria/Switzerland?
;)

Great thread though, Croatia deserves respect. :thmbup:
Russia is not my fav football team by any means,even Spartak is better to watch.:pp

Looking at the celebrations of Croatia players and Bilic look like they won the euro!:)

Four Mercedes for Croatia by Spartak tycoon Fedun.:pp

Even thE sebians are proud of Croatia today!:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Russia is not my fav football team by any means,even Spartak is better to watch.:pp
:broken:

;) :D


Looking at the celebrations of Croatia players and Bilic look like they won the euro!:)

Four Mercedes for Croatia by Spartak tycoon Fedun.:pp

Even thE sebians are proud of Croatia today!:eek:
Yeah, it's a strange day, isn't it? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OAnimal said:
:broken:

;) :D




Yeah, it's a strange day, isn't it? :D
Well i must say all europe is praising Croatia right now,isn't priceless to see english media piss off?!:rollani: :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Well i must say all europe is praising Croatia right now,isn't priceless to see english media piss off?!:rollani: :pp
I am not really against England, I'd probably cheer for them if they were in some other group. I am just glad that Russia made it, although they should close down that game in Andorra long time before Arshavin was sent off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OAnimal said:
I am not really against England, I'd probably cheer for them if they were in some other group. I am just glad that Russia made it, although they should close down that game in Andorra long time before Arshavin was sent off.
Russia played football in the second half against England,that's it.

1-0 aginst andorra laughable.

Arshavin will should miss the first tow games of the euro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Btw,can Russia draw with Croatia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Btw,can Russia draw with Croatia.
You mean if they can be put in the same group at Euro? I think they can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Russia is in pot four for sure,which pot is Croatia then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
But hopefully, Russia will get in the group with Austria, Poland and let say Turkey... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Russia is in pot four for sure,which pot is Croatia then?
One or two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Hats off to the Croats. I really do think they'd probably be better off going to the Euros on their own from this absolutely pathetic qualifying group.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,134 Posts
Congratulations to Russia! I really feared that you could screw up against Andorra! :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,633 Posts
RahzeL said:
Congratulations to Russia! I really feared that you could screw up against Andorra! :pp
They weren't far from screwing it up indeed. :D
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top