Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newcastle and lazio are after rivaldo. but the question is, is he going to leave on a free and gaspart once again will mess up?

figo to real
not getting lucio for 8 million before last season.
selling simao
buying geovanni
not getting riquelme
buying overmars
selling arteta

when will he stop?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I do not think that Rivaldo wants to leave on a free. I have heard that if he was to be sold this summer to Lazio he stands to receive 11 million dollars as his part of the transfer on top of what he would earn for salary. I dont think he is stupid enough to pass up this amount of money. If he leaves next summer, all he is going to get is his salary. That's 11 million down the drain if he doesnt go this year. Here's a question, how much do you think we can get for him now that he has dispelled any thoughts of him being finished as a footballer? There is no way we could send him and money for someone like crespo now!!! Lazio must pay:greed:

·
Registered
879 Posts
i don't think you have to worry about barcelona not getting anything for rivaldo.

He has probably been the best player in this world cup (two man of the match awards... does anybody have more?. He has scored in every game.. and is 2nd for the golden boot. Most importantly, he is one of the rare players that can create something out of nothing. Players like Crespo and Vieri need service..

If nothing else, it shows that Rivaldo is still one of the very best in the world.. at the same level as players like Zidane. If this continues into the finals... we might get much more than 30million euros for him.

I just hope he doesnt go to italy..they'll mess him up down there.. better to newcastle.. apparently they want to pay him close to 100,000 pounds a week there. But they better be prepared to play.

I just hope we use this money wisely...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts