Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watching the game tonight??

Hopefully we are as good in attack like we were last time against Villa, when Richardson scored a brace:)....
Also hopefully Jonesy gets MOTM tonight, so he gets picked to play in the FA cup:D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jonesy nearly scored another one, after starting a great move, but he should have blasted a shot in from 6 yards, but he tried to place it, and the keeper saved:(..still his passing and overall game is superb:)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:sob: :stress: :depress: From nearly the corner line, Rossi shot and the ball rolled across the line, to only hit the post and come out....he couldnt make it 3-0:(.....now 1 more chance the keeper saved from him.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yay Rossi has got his goal at last(making the game to 4-0), after hitting the bar and the post.
He also was great when he started the move for Blakes 2nd which was Uniteds 3rd goal.
Credit to Richardson, he has been very direct and impressive on the wing tonight, 2 assists already.

ufffff, Blakes shot got saved superbly, and just now, N'Galula has hit the bar from just outside the box :stress: .....thats the 3rd time that United have hit the woodwork:(

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Leeds have just hit the crossbar from a superb shot:D.

And ****in hell, one dirty Leeds ****er just kicked Rossi on the face, ****ed his eye up and not even a yellow card :frustrat:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reserves absolutely dominated it. United should have scored some 8 or so goals.

Blake was brillliant, he was strong and superb all round game as a striker.Apart from scoring 2 goals, he was holding the ball very well.
Rossi was great too, very quick feet, got a goal, hit the bar and the post. Sad that he got ****ed by the Leeds ****, who just booted him straight on the face :nono: . His and Jonesys passing were superb. Apart from the passing, Jones dominated the midfield as usual, and a superb chip over the keeper to score:).
Richardson was great tonight like last time against Villa. 2 great crosses for the goals.
Spector and N'Galula also deserve a mention.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I saw a few clips of Rossi, he has very quick feet and is very nimble, I am suprised that we haven't seen him more in the Carling/FA Cup, is there a particular reason???

I knew that N'Galula moved over in the summer, but am not sure where he plays, and whether he has enough talent to be a first teamer in the future.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Veron said:
I knew that N'Galula moved over in the summer, but am not sure where he plays, and whether he has enough talent to be a first teamer in the future.
N'galula moved to Manchester about 2 summers ago from Anderlecht. But last season he was still in the -19's squad (allthough he did play about 6-7 games for the reserves back then). He's still the youngest member of the reserve-team so time will tell.
Physically he's a monster (really a Vieira-look-a-like), but technically he can still improve. (from what I have seen of him)

He's a defensive mid. but in the previous reserve-game he also played as central defender.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts