Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone has inter's pics in HIGH resolution or at least has some links to those pics? i wanna make some wallpapers again but i dont have the newest materials. if you have some, please inform me.
any kind of inter's pics would be appreciated (e.g. curva nord) but these following pics i need the most

Attachments

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i still cant find the newest JZ's pics (in 04/05 jersey) in high resolution :frustrat:

well thanx guys :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Sorry, spent like twenty minutes looking

Couldn't find it

I can't even find the pics on inter.it of the new jersey, cuz maybe he posed in it

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
You can find wallpapers in inter.it of individual players. Cant attach it as it is too big.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx puls for your efforts and razman for the info and michael for the pics.
i have surfed all of areas in inter.it and if i found something that suits my ideas, i wont be asking here. inter.it pics have smaller resolution. on the other hand, uefa.com has bigger ones. unfortunately, i was fail to find the pics that i want there.
gettyimages.com has many more great pics but they arent free :(
i believe we can scan some great pics in inter magazines. anyone has it? if so, just let me know and i pm u my email address.

michael, do you have higher resolution of your pics above?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Man rascar, do you have any high quality pics of our Curva yesterday? Seeing those flags waving today (in the five minutes I caught of the game before it started, and before my interview, which lasted all game long) I felt a real passion. That is what I live for.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont have it, puls. really appreciate it if u could share your high quality pics with us. ok i pm u my email address. thanx bro

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh well ok. thanx :)

·
Registered
45,493 Posts
Here's an awesome photo from 98/99.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
why is that man wearing scrubs?
Fair enough he is a surgeon/doctor/anaesthetist or a nurse but why wear that garb in an official photo.
Is it a status thing?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
devious, i'm still waiting for your email ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts