Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Barca fans,
I require an avatar that was used (and maybe still used) by several Barca fans on Xt, it is for Ronaldinho I believe which shows him getting past an opponent in a smart way, makes the guy think that Ronaldinho will put the ball through his feet but in the final moment takes the ball to his other foot and gets past him, sth like that I believe.

I would really appreciate it if I had the link to the clip! :)

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
Dear Barca fans,
I require an avatar that was used (and maybe still used) by several Barca fans on Xt, it is for Ronaldinho I believe which shows him getting past an opponent in a smart way, makes the guy think that Ronaldinho will put the ball through his feet but in the final moment takes the ball to his other foot and gets past him, sth like that I believe.

I would really appreciate it if I had the link to the clip! :)
i think what you are talking about is the move he did last season against zaragoza, i think it is called flip-flap. I remeber someone having it as his avatar but i am not quite sure who it was.

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Husain_14 was one of the members that had it, but I don't think he was the only one using it, I remember seeing it several times on XT by different members.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's this one, I don't understand why it's over 300kB, though. The avatar limit is 30kB. :confused:

Maybe you can do sth with the size

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
i guess it was faster and it was smaller that's why it was like less than 30 KB plus it is not that long compared to the other one, i mean you can only see him do the move put not actually going past him if you understand what i am saying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts