Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An official national team for Republika Srpska won't see the light of day until the Empire now overseeing the daily ins-and-outs of anything and everything related to Bosnia is granted independence. If Republika Srpska is allowed hold a democratic referendum on their future and choose independence, entry in EUFA and FIFA is the ultimate goal for the NT. Website: Football Association of The Republic of Srpska

NT Manager: Velimir Sombolac
Association President: Milan Jelic
Home: Banja Luka
Est.: 1992
Address: Aleja Svetog Save, block D, 78000 Banja Luka

On the other hand, a referendum might also lead to Republika Srpska joining Serbia proper so this entire point is moot.

Republika Srpska has only played two games in their short existence and without official acceptance by the New Federations Board, matches will be a little difficult to come by. Unfortunately, even politics heaves a heavy hand in sport. At present, they are considered as Provided Members of the NF Board which includes such nations as Catalonia, Basque and Isle of Man.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
red star forever said:
When's our derby against Catalonia? :D
LOL! Let's go a little easy with the first opponent. Easter Island - you're going down!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
never will this happen republika serbsk is bosnia never will change

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOSNA DO SMRTI said:
never will this happen republika serbsk is bosnia never will change
Never say never.
I can't think of once instance in history, at this moment, where state and/or national lines did not change.

·
Registered
511 Posts
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Republika Srpska - The Republic of Srpska National Team THIS IS FUNNIER THAN THE OTHER THREAD OHH YOYYYYYY

Common republika Srbska (whats thatasks the whole worlkd )

Keep dreaming you Bosnians , luv yous all like brothers .

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
saraj said:
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Republika Srpska - The Republic of Srpska National Team THIS IS FUNNIER THAN THE OTHER THREAD OHH YOYYYYYY

Common republika Srbska (whats thatasks the whole worlkd )

Keep dreaming you Bosnians , luv yous all like brothers .
Cool! :thumbsup: Pork chops and sljivo on my tab. For everyone!!!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
oh wow, i didn't even know about this LOL. what i find rather funny than anything else is that banja luka is nowhere near serbia, but yet they can claim and form all these independences on foreign territory? can't they freaking accept BIH for what it is and has been in history lol. on the other hand, if they are such hardcore patriots then simply go and have a living in serbia.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rilla_ said:
oh wow, i didn't even know about this LOL. what i find rather funny than anything else is that banja luka is nowhere near serbia, but yet they can claim and form all these independences on foreign territory? can't they freaking accept BIH for what it is and has been in history lol. on the other hand, if they are such hardcore patriots then simply go and have a living in serbia.
Banja Luka is in Republika Srpska - the headquarters for the Republika Srpska NT. Perhaps if the independence vote goes through the headquarters will be in Beograd.

The Serbs in Republika Srpska have been and are living on their own territory. Can't you just freaking accept that? LOL!

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spahic said:
Samo vi mlatite slamu; utjeha za Kosovo.
C'mon fella, don't want to be short-changed on any prommisory virgins with such a poor showing! Keep it to football, would ya?

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
I love this, its a slap in the face, but still funny :)

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Thanks sarma, i needed a laugh. They played 2 matches in 14yrs hahaha. what the **** is the point of having a NT if your going to play 2 games in 14 yrs.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VELEZ1922 said:
Thanks sarma, i needed a laugh. They played 2 matches in 14yrs hahaha. what the **** is the point of having a NT if your going to play 2 games in 14 yrs.
I guess they're more concerned with daily life than football. Sometimes life, in general, gets in the way. LOL. Since the chances of FIFA recognition as so slim at this point in time, any player worth their salt will try for the Serbian NT.

On the other hand, the Republika Srpska Youth Selection has been a lot more active - playing against teams from Romania, Macedonia, Germany and Serbia. You have to start somewhere!

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Sarma Police said:
I guess they're more concerned with daily life than football. Sometimes life, in general, gets in the way. LOL. Since the chances of FIFA recognition as so slim at this point in time, any player worth their salt will try for the Serbian NT.

On the other hand, the Republika Srpska Youth Selection has been a lot more active - playing against teams from Romania, Macedonia, Germany and Serbia. You have to start somewhere!
True on the first paragraph and good to hear about the youth. The good people of Bosnia & Hercegovina have to realise that you can't decide on what others want.

After the success of Borac versus Zvezda, Terzic announced that RS and Serbia will play a friendly in Banja Luka sometime this season. I support the initiative and I'm sure the people of RS do too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
List of players from Senior Side's last match:
Aleksandar Njegomirovic (FK Ljubic)
Goran Mitrovic (FK Slavija Srpsko Sarajevo)
Sinisa Janjic (FK Rudar Ugljevik)
Zoran Bujic (FK Sloboda Novi Grad)
Ilija Prodanovic (FK Mladost Gacko)
Goran Simic (FK Borac Banja Luka)
Jovica Lukic (FK Radnik Bijeljina)
Andrej Grubor (B.S.K. Crni Djordje Banja Luka)
Dragan Sekulic (B.S.K Crni Djordje Banja Luka)
Miodrag Babic (FK Kozara Gradiska)
Dario Damjanovic (FK Modrica Maxima,Modrica)
Dejan Plisnic (FK Ljubic Prnjavor)
Branislav Krunic (FK Leotar Trebinje)
Sinisa Berdovic (FK Leotar Trebinje)
Bojan Vucinic (FK Leotar Trebinje)
Zoran Blagojevic (FK Kozara Gradiska)
Sasa Keranovic (FK Sloboda Novi Grad)
Dejan Dragicevic (FK Boksit Milici)
Milanko Djeric (FK Boksit Milici)
Ziko Koljic (FK Radnik Bijeljina)

Republika Srpska Youth Selection
Dragan Vukajlović - Gradiška
Siniša Marčetić - Borac Banja Luka
Ilija Prodanović - Mladost Gacko
Bojan Regoje - Slavija Srpsko Sarajevo
Bojan Maksimović - Modriča
Boris Berić - Gradiška
Damir Memišević - Borac Banja Luka
Bojan Jelić - Prnjavor
Aco Njegomirović - Prnjavor
Goran Marković - Bijeljina
Dražen Vasiljević - Modriča
Miodrag Babić - Borac Banja Luka
Branislav Nikić - Modriča
Mladen Žižović - Bijeljina
Mihajlo Bućinski - Borac Banja Luka
Velibor Đurić - Boksit
Miroslav Jevtić - Rudar Ugljevik
Branislav Krunić - Leotar
Goran Mitrović - Slavija Srpsko Sarajevo
Duško Vranešević - Sloboda
Jovica Gavrilović - Bijeljina

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
:eek: No Bosniaks or Croats in the team? What would Jelic think about that?

RS is after all Serb, Bosniak and Croat by constitution, just like FBiH :thumbsup:

Oh and Damjanovic plays in the BiH NT :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.