Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got kind of bored today when looking through all the threads, so i decided to think about all the players who have been rumoured to replace Davids. Also, players who i think might be good to replace him.

okay:
at juve now:
Brighi- obvious player, but still, not a certainty
Baicco- cant see him take on Davids role, he will used off the bench.
Tacchinardi- not sure if he will still be there, but if he is, doesnt suit Lippis tactics.
Maresca- i really like him, but i'm not sure if he's that type of player, i would definately love it he got more game time though.
Tudor- has been mentioned by Lippi, personally i think he is a centre back and i dont like him playing in that midfield role.

Rumoured:
not many have been rumoured, but here is a few which i can remember.
Giannichedda- good player, but i dont really like him.
some young portaguese player- someone remind me of him.
Lamouchi- good player, but too old
not sure whoelse....

Players i would like to replace:
Ambrosini- perfect player to replace him, very unlikely to join us, but if we offer cash plus Tacchinardi who has been rumoured to milan already, it would be brilliant.
Emerson- good player, and if davids wants to join roma, maybe its possible.
De Nato- plays for milan but played for atalanta and was brilliant. He has a lot of skill and is fast.

so, what are your thoughts on this matter. if possible, break them down like i have.

i would love to have ambrosini or de nato joining us.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, thats right, Hugo Viana.........is he close to joining??

new Sousa, i think he could do the job then.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i thought viana was the new rui costa...

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Having only seen Viana play once, for Portugal U21, I'd say he was a mix of Paulo Sousa and Rui Costa - one thing is for sure, he's a great player.

Giannichedda - He's OK but I don't really want him at Juve.

Lamouchi - Good player, but will probably stay at Parma.

Ambrosini/Emerson - I doubt very much that their teams wil sell them to us, but I certainly would'nt have a problem with them joining Juve.

There aren't many box to box type players at Davids' level that are available. Baicco has said he based his play on Davids, but I wonder if he's ready - I mean playing for Perugia is one thing, playing for Juve is qiute another.

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
CUG said:
yes, thats right, Hugo Viana.........is he close to joining??

new Sousa, i think he could do the job then.
But is able and willing to polish Del Piero's knob? That's the real question...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fangul, not sure what that question has to do with anything..........but i guess its really up to Del Piero first, if he wants viana to polish his knob. Then i guess Viana will have to agree on it as well.

BUT, in the end, Lippi chooses the side and if viana is going to get a game, i guess he should be polishing Lippis knob!!

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
The question has to do with everything...I mean look at DP's last season, quite excellent and certainly on the rebound

Cheers,

Romulus

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm still lost mate........del piero had a great season, yeah and??

isnt viana a midfielder??? what does viana and del piero have to do with the price of fish in south east china???

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fangul, please explain, i feel so stupid at the moment.........you make it sound like its so obvious.......please xplain

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hey guys :)

It's been a while since I don't have a net connection at my home anymore, but having discovered a netcafé 2 minutes from my place I'm propably about to become more of a frequent visitor.

CUG: You must NEVER feel stupid when having a dialogue with our most esteemed and right honorable Tunti luva' Romulus. When he seems inintellegliblel it's squarely down to you being a good guy, and he being Romanista scum :tongue: . We're talking separate worlds here, and the gap can be unbridgeable. I'm partly black sheep, so after having entered a trance- I become able to decipher his little quips. However- this time, as whenever DP is part of the homoeroticism Romulus desperately (yet in vain)tries to eradicate from hs subconscious, you were not missing out on anything important :).

Nice to see you able to hang on Romulus. Your visists always bring out the best in all of us :D ;). This time we should be able to rekindle the special relationship we have by agreeing that Master Trappatoni has not been that much of a master so far. Not quite as lame as my flagwaving compatriot Jens Larsen, but that leaves room for idiocy still.

Ciao a tutti

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
To polish Del Piero's knob? :dielaugh:
My dear Romulus has always had the sense of formula.

Ciao!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts