Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joan Capdevila was the player who was going to replace Geo, but Deportivo signed him instead. He´s great young player who would be perfect at Inter. I didn´t even knew that Inter were after him, so now it´s a shame that we didn´t get him, because I have always admired him.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only seen him play as an offensive left defender. It´s Njegus who plays right defender in Atletico or Aguilera can step down from a defensive right midfielder to Njegus place.

N

·
0 Posts
I knew they were gonna sell Georgatos as soon as they signed Michele Serena on a permanent basis! I think Serena isn't good at all, he won't be able to handle it for Inter in the league, in the coppa and in europe! I think we need a good crosser

·
Registered
253 Posts
We don't need that player.We have Serena.Serena isn't that all bad at all.As shown during the Juve game last season,he performed brilliantly.I believe getting him was a good rep. for Geo.Although he may not be able to run as fast and tackle as hard as him,but Serena has his advantages.Since we've bought him,i guess he realize that we value his services and would continue to try his best to play for us..

Forza Inter!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I disagree. This was A.Madrid´s lineup:

-------Molina
-------Gamarra----Ayala
--Njegus/Gaspar------------Capdevila

---Aguilera-----Bejbl/Hugo Leal

-----------Valeron-----------Solari

--------Kiko--------Hasselbaink

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey lulu. Read my post carefully and you will see that I wrote: This WAS. I meant season 99/00. But I understand what you mean.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks like we finally got ourselves a replacement for Geo...
(from http://www.onefootball.com)
--------
Macellari completes Inter switch
Thursday 13th July 2000

Marcello Lippi completed the signing of 26-year-old
defender Fabio Macellari on Thursday.

The San Siro giants bought the left-sided player
to replace Grigorios Georgatos, who recently joined
Olympiakos after an unsuccessful first season.

Macellari has been at Cagliari since 1997 and is expected
to play a crucial role in Inter's push for honours next
season.
--------

I am sorry that Geo has left Inter, he has been one of my favorite players last season.
I hope Macellari will be a good solution... I like the way "push for honours" sounds :)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
i'm being abdul

"NO WE NEED MORE TALENT"

FORZA INTER

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What do you have against Simic and Cauet? Simic is one of the best defenders in Serie A. Cauet may not have the best technique, but am Inters hardworking guy, who sadly enough takes all the garbage from a lot of fans.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hey Recoba don't you reckon Abdul always tries to be a SMART @$$

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Listen to us Abdul your problem is that you think INTER is some kind of super star convention.....don't worry eventually you will out grow your childishness.

you need to realize that INTER must have some small name players in order to play as a team......A TEAM not an assortment of vanities....you are simply a new INTER fan that is all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts