Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tritolo has decided to retire as FM of this forum because of lack of time, and likewise Pep has not been online at Xtratime since February, unknown for what reason. If he is to come back later, we can discuss with him, if he wants to become FM here again, or not. He did a great job when he was around, and we all miss him.

DBOY will stay as FM of course, and I hope you will give us your opinion of this.

I would prefer it, if we got one Danish and one Finnish FM, to best take care of this forum, and represent the members in the best possible way. So if you are interested, please say so here.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
That is sad news. :(

But which Finnish and Danish posters are already moderators to be able to moderate this forum? :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
I think Lionheart seems to have potential, because she seem to post often, and have a lot of time(I'm not saying she has no life or ANYTHING like that :) )and I think she could be the great forum FM, on this forum... if she wants ;)

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Damn Kee u beat me to it. I was going to suggest Lionheart as well (is it a he or a she though :confused: :notsure: )

I know there are quite a few finns that post here, but he/she seems to be the most regular and has been around for a while from what i am observed.

As for the Danish side of things; well there are a tonne of candidates. Perhaps a Brondby fan may be a good idea to balance things out ;) or maybe Ane (if she is interested of course) since she seems to have taken responsibility for the Prediction league

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I agree on that we need a new FM to partner me, as I've lacked a companion once in a while here :). Sad that all the former FM's here have stepped down, and I'm kinda worried about where Thomas is... :(. I hope he's alright :).

Candidates could surely be Lionheart, as (s)he's :)o) a very active poster, and it would be good to have a representant for the Finnish posters here. As a Danish mod, if that's even needed, I'd say Yakubu but I'm not sure you're interested.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Kee19 said:

BTW Andreas, he who gets first to the mill is he who first gets painted:confused:?(Danish figure of speach)
yeah i don't get it either :confused:, since i don't see what a mill (whether it be a breadmill, sawmill (more applicable to you Danes) etc.. has to do with painting :wth:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Andreas, what Kee meant was that the guy that gets to the bread mill first, will get his flour grinded first. Just because in Danish we say 'malet' which directly translated means 'painted' ;).

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
But since the management doesn´t make NOT moderators moderators currently,then for how long will it take to appoint Lionheart? :confused:
It´s an obvious choice and people need her,but since I have gotten the explanation that Xtratime doesn´t appoint NOT moderators into moderators for the moment,then what are you gonna do? :wth:

Orange,can you clear this up for me? :angel:

·
Registered
710 Posts
DBOY said:
Andreas, what Kee meant was that the guy that gets to the bread mill first, will get his flour grinded first. Just because in Danish we say 'malet' which directly translated means 'painted' ;).
pfft, I never even understood that figure of speech in danish so I dont know why I suddently remembered it?! :googly:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I guess it´s when the FM rules becomes official that they will let people like Lionheart be a moderator. Until then it´s only current moderators that are allowed to moderate other forums as well.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Jimmy said:
But since the management doesn´t make NOT moderators moderators currently,then for how long will it take to appoint Lionheart? :confused:
It´s an obvious choice and people need her,but since I have gotten the explanation that Xtratime doesn´t appoint NOT moderators into moderators for the moment,then what are you gonna do? :wth:
Since when has that been the case Jimmy. Because i have not heard of such a thing. Were you alerted privately or is there a thread in the "secret" ;) forum

I can see why they have this rule but all these rules and regulations and rules like this are becoming bloody ridiculous :crazy: :wth:. Things should be done on a case by case basis and all thats needed is a scan of the poster's post history IMO

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When new FMs are needed, new FMs are appointed Jimmy. New FMs will also see the FM rules as they are at this moment, and I am sure those will do fine.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
That was the explanation I received when we NEEDED two mods to replace me at the Inter forum and the person that wasn´t a moderator was rejected,and I was handed with that explanation. That they wouldn´t make people FM´s before those FM rules were finished.
In that case I am very confused how some people can reject something like that when the old mod has asked for two,the current mod wanted two and even some of the posters have said that we needed two to replace me.

So I assumed that the rules were the same in this forum as at the Inter forum and that it was a genuine rule. I guess not. :confused:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
DBOY said:
I'd say Yakubu but I'm not sure you're interested.
Well I am not interested at the moment and I don't have the time either:)

About a Brøndby fan as a mod. Well I'm not up for it. But it's not like it's unbalanced in the case of Brøndby vs. FCK, well maybe a bit now when DBOY is the only FCK fan around:). But I'm still posting alot about Brøndby, maybe even more than DBOY is about FCK, so in that way we're not unbalanced. DBOY is also a very objective mod, so it won't be a problem.

I'm voting for Lionheart 'it':)D) is posting some great posts and often too:)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Well, this very active poster, Lionheart, hasn't been active enuff to clear out if she/he is a she or he :dielaugh:

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jimmy said:
That was the explanation I received when we NEEDED two mods to replace me at the Inter forum and the person that wasn´t a moderator was rejected,and I was handed with that explanation. That they wouldn´t make people FM´s before those FM rules were finished.
That case has not been finalised yet, and if you had listened to me, you would have seen that I said that the poster in question may very well become FM soon, but that there would first be one FM appointed to replace you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts