Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
We could have won this league easily, those crappy teams are no rivals for us. But in a great act of solidarity with our fellow basque teams Erreala and Alavés we, Athletizales, have decided to be there supporting them in the relegation battle. Depending on how they do in the last days we´ll decide what to do, if they go down we go down with them!

Athletic Club, always taking care of it´s nation.:star::cool:

PD: Iñigo, at least we were happy for a week.:(

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Txupa said:
We could have won this league easily, those crappy teams are no rivals for us. But in a great act of solidarity with our fellow basque teams Erreala and Alavés we, Athletizales, have decided to be there supporting them in the relegation battle. Depending on how they do in the last days we´ll decide what to do, if they go down we go down with them!

Athletic Club, always taking care of it´s nation.:star::cool:

PD: Iñigo, at least we were happy for a week.:(

I agree. "¡Que nos quiten lo bailao!"

But I think it's gone too far. We have given our neighbours far too many chances. It's time for us to say goodbye to them, don't you think? 11 games left=33 points... I think we could still make the intertoto!! :D :D :D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Too late, I think the cardiologists of Bilbao are paying Athletic a good money for making us suffer so much.;)

I have to admit I prefer a shirt sponsor than this.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts