Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember in the early days the players such as Minotti,Cuoghi,Grun,Melli,Osio,Brolin,Taffarel,Bennarivo and Apolloni Scala had these guys playing great Football I just wanted to talk about them.;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Well, i remember Brolin. The reason who made parma my team. I still can`t understand how good he was in the WC 94. One of my favourite players.

what about Stocikhov. We bought him from Barca when he was at the top. Damn i miss those days.:depress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Prof X those days seem a distant memory now:depress:,Zola,Chiesa and Dino Baggio those games those goals what days the cups oh no I better stop.And that beautiful shirt.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Cuoghi and Melli were fundamental for our first steps in Serie A, i like getting remembered to them :)
Asprilla or Stoichkov were my heroes :cool:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Zola is the type of player who could of been so much more, so much skills, so much talent, and he didnt even tap into 50% of it.

Shame he went to england...and lost the azzuri place.

in any case he was a player that could of been one of the greatest ever.

Lav

·
Registered
43,416 Posts
Djet said:
... Asprilla or Stoichkov were my heroes :cool:
hristo was not that great for Parma as far as I could remember ... he had, though, one great game in Europe when you lost the first game away and needed a huge victory ... and he was the man to do it with 3 or 4 goals or sth like that ...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
i can't think of these days, it's just all so depressing, seeing we've gone from title contenders to relegation candidates:(:depress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep those days were brilliant I remember those Zola free kicks unbelievable and when a 17 year old Buffon made his debut in 1995 and had to defend goal against A Milan side with Roby baggio and George Weah up front that was sensational.
Stoichkov did score around 3 or 4 goals and it was sad that he didnt produce much more another name is that of Gabriele Pin.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes remember Asprillas hatrick against Torini,and he scored that memorable free kick that ended Milans record beating 58 game unbeaten run and I will never forget his summersaults.Also remember Roberto Mussi.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
MR MEAZZA said:
Yes remember Asprillas hatrick against Torini,and he scored that memorable free kick that ended Milans record beating 58 game unbeaten run and I will never forget his summersaults.Also remember Roberto Mussi.
Oh ya, I remember that. Damn!!!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those early days were that memorable I could'nt believe it Parma proved those wrong that thoght that they would only be a one season wonder.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts