Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember watching these guys play for Udinese and what great moments they were,Abel Balbo,Marco Branca,Stefano Desideri and Oliver Bierhoff were just outstanding in the Black and White.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I remembered the holy trinity of Poggi, Amoroso & Bierhoff under Zac, the team which went on to finish 3rd in Serie A.

I always have a soft spot for Udinese ever since Zico played for them in the 80s. Anyone has a pic of Zico in Udinese colours?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i remember every time i hear Desideri's name , often i sang " i sogni son Desideri, rinchiusi in forndo a cuor" :dielaugh: (it is an old italian song...)

i've started to follow Udinese only in the season 95-96, before i didn't care about football, so i never saw Branca or Abel play for us...just on the old tapes...

The legends that i remember the most are captain Calori, the *trio delle meraviglie* Poggi,Amoroso and Bierhoff.....Rossitto...and so on

:depress: i miss them all:cry:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Arianna said:
and a pic with Falcao:

Zico, Falcao & Cerezo. Three of the Brazilian midfield quartet of that legendary 1982 WC team. The one missing is Socrates.

Thanks for the pics Arianna! :thmbup:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ilgenio said:
Great! :thmbup:

Now I'm gonna be greedy and ask you for videoclips. :D
lol...pics were easy to post because i could scann them by one Udinese book... about videoclips i don't know where to find them:D:depress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh Ari Abel was brilliant an absolute star the guy really amazed me I tell you and Paoletto Poggi was quite Influential also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts