5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
take some deep breaths

look at some pictures of cute kittens

and breath out...

·
1st Tier Poster
50,405 Posts
That was quite a fireworks Inter ultras gave us....bloody hilarious actually.

Next CL season in front of empty stands, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I feel very sad for Inter. This team with such a great history doesn't deserve what they face. There are definitely must be some improvements.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think Inter will see CL for a few years actually.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
balls to you . i dont care. when you dont get what you deserve you deserve to make a noise like that. and thats what happened.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Andy Christ said:

That would be an absolutely unfair decision. If Inter fans are found guilty, banning match for Milan fans would be ridiculous.

·
Registered
513 Posts
rishabh16 said:
balls to you . i dont care. when you dont get what you deserve you deserve to make a noise like that. and thats what happened.

Seriously - I would do the same thing, this is a big mach, and important, and not allowing that goal is ridiculous, and at all italians are very emotional

·
1st Tier Poster
50,405 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Inter should be banned just like the English clubs were. The laws need to serve to everyone.
There is no reason to imply such a hard punishment on a club for the stupidity of the ultras. 3-5 matches in front of empty stands will do. Plus a large fine, probably the biggest in CL history.

·
Registered
831 Posts
what makes us get the punishment that is worse than that of roma's? they also had the game stopped and hit someone, and it was the ref, not a player. and it was at the face, not shoulder.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Being an Inter fan is very sad :frownani: :frownani: :frownani:

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The fan who threw the flare, if it hit Dida on the head and Dida happened to die, would be convicted for murder without any great deal of effort.

You won't see Europe for a while. Maybe 2 years if you're lucky.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,405 Posts
LiquidFire said:
what makes us get the punishment that is worse than that of roma's? they also had the game stopped and hit someone, and it was the ref, not a player. and it was at the face, not shoulder.
In the Roma-Kiev match the whole penalty box wasn't on fire. The Frisk incident was basically only one jerk behaving badly, not the whole stand.
I don't remember ever seeing such a rain of flairs and bottles like tonight. UEFA will not be pleased.

·
Registered
867 Posts
LiquidFire said:
Because we're cursed!!! :cry:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Andy Christ said:

Next CL season for them will be in 2 years, they will most likely be excluded from the CL for at least a year.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Andy Christ said:
In the Roma-Kiev match the whole penalty box wasn't on fire. The Frisk incident was basically only one jerk behaving badly, not the whole stand.
I don't remember ever seeing such a rain of flairs and bottles like tonight. UEFA will not be pleased.
what makes you think it is the whole stand? it may just be like 5 people who happened to have a lot of fireworks and were really pissed.

·
Registered
513 Posts
LiquidFire said:

Well, I'm sure, that the guys didn't ment to hit the ref exactly on the head, and Dida exactly on his shoulder:) In fact, I think that Inter fans' behaviour was absolutely right

1 - 20 of 76 Posts