Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was ashamed that juve won over Parma through that way, no champs helped by referee, juve is not the champs .....

The best way is do rematch between juve and Parma (I don't know if there has been this situation) .... with different referee of course, I'll take Collina as the referee ....

What do you think guys ?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
NO WAY!

Forget that, wont work, and it wouldnt make us look like respectful winners, if still gone through with it!
Sorry to mention this, just my opinion.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now it seems that juve is not respectful winners, if they make it in the rematch then the Serie A credibility will be back..... parma deserved a point , did you see the game? Fortunately, I-Channel shown that game yesterday, and it was really pure a goal from Cannavaro .....

If juve feels they deserve 3 points from parma, prove it once again .....

·
Registered
198 Posts
no way Lazindo01...dont think any matches would be done...although iwould like the match replayed..( :(:.....this is soooo unfair

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know why all of you disagree to play a rematch, well, I guess what has to be done it has to be done

[This message has been edited by Lazindo01 (edited 08-05-2000).]

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
All of you.

Just 2 replies so far.

Yes, of course I saw the match!!!
Yes, it should have been 1-1!!!
Yes, I am still f**ked up!!!

But if the match will be replayed, and Juve will win, wont that make us look even more unlucky!?
Just to put another argument for my opinion.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I don't know if a rematch would change anything. Lets face it
Juve was clearly superior to Parma, so they would probably
win again. And if somehow Parma would be on the verge of
winning or if the match would seem to end level, something
will again happen to give the win to Juve. It was decided long
before the match began that Juventus would win it, this is just
becoming more and more clear! Pick up any newspaper today,
the all write about this, so it's not just Lazio and Parma who
see this injustice!!! If Juve would have won this match fair then
there would be no complaints, it would be sad for us but at
least we would have respected it. But not now, how can you
respect this stealing?? In their forum Juve fans are already
questioning if Perugia's Amaruso (a former Juve player) will
score against his old team, so it's pretty clear where this
is going!! This whole situation is just making me so sick!!!
Against Reggina we will win, I have no doubt about that, but
what is the point if Juve will just fix another match to give
them any easy victory?? Of course there is no proof of match
fixing but it's crystal clear that Juve's "luck" is not just coincidence!!
All we can now is hope! Hope for a win by Perugia, or a tie, as
both scenarios will mean a Lazio victory. If Perugia wins, then
we win lo scudetto!! But if the match end level then there will
be a playoff between us and Juve and thats what I really want.
Then we will show those thiefs who the real champion is!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This is not the first mistake from a referee and it won't be the last.There won't be another match.If the referee made a mistake on rules, yes, it has to be.But this is his comment and No rematch on referees comments (even he made a big mistake).
FIGC must be alert on Perugia - Juve match.And we unfortunately again in god damn Perugia's hands like last year.
I think we lost it.I can not still believe it.We lost it in Firenze like last year.
I hate Fiorentina! They play with all their strength against us.But not to Juve even they hate them.I was so hopeful of Juve-Toro,Bologna-Juve and Inter-Juve matches they won all of them.so it won't be a miracle if you consider those more difficult matches that they already won.Dishonoured Perugia was about to relegate last year and could not get a point from Milan.This year they have nothing to worry and it is over...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Blackeagle; I honestly don't think it's fair of You to criticize Viola. Bati and Mijatovic were out injured for the Juve match, and they still played a great game, and we were actually quite lucky to win it.
As Fiorentina proved on Sunday they're finishing off their season on a totally different note than they started it.
As You say Viola hate Juve, and if You think they would willingly give us an inch without putting up a fight I think You're wrong.
That's not saying that it's not an always unbelievable coincidence that You draw with Viola again and that the title can be Juve's at excactly the same ground as Milan secured their title last year.
But honestly- You can't blame anyone or anybody for that. Right ?

Ciao.
Ciao.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the best league in the world doesn't have rematch ?!!

I think.....

If juve win the rematch, it would be great because at least they win in good way, not like this, where there are still many questions about the result.

If juve win the rematch, at least there is no doubt that Ancelotti is great coach who success in his first full season with juve.

If juve win the rematch, at least we can
keep our mouth shut and try to accpet the fact that we are unlucky(?) this year, ..... same with last year ......

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Glen, actually i am very sad and depressed.You must understand how we feel.Also we made lots of mistakes this year and especially last year !
We have to consider about our mistakes as well.But I strongly believe that This year Lazio is a better football team then Juventus.That is why i can not accept it.
Juventus is Juventus and this is their 26th title.But we needed those 2 titles after all of these investments.May be we will run for it next few years.But Juve always will.Like they always did.Do you understand? The title race is very hard.And Next year it will be more difficult.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts