Discussion Starter #1
12-Oct-05 ALB:TUR -
08-Oct-05 UKR:ALB -
03-Sep-05 ALB:KAZ -
08-Jun-05 DEN:ALB 20:00
04-Jun-05 ALB:GEO -

THESE ARE THE NEXT 5 REMAINING GAMES FOR WC 2006 QUALIFICATIONS

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SCORES WILL BE?

WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD GET A CALL AND WHO SHOULD PLAY TACTICS ETC DISCUSS?

I PERSONALLY THINK BRIEGEL SHOULD CALL UP YOUNG PLAYERS SUCH AS SALIIHI, XHIHANI ETC AND GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO PROVE THEIR SELF SINCE WE WONT BE QUALIFYING FOR WC 2006.

WOT YALL THINK?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Personally i think that he should give a shot at Salihi, this guy is quite a talent.

With games against countries like Kazakhstan & Georgia still remaining, he could really improve and maybe get some international eyes along with it.

Then if possible, i would like to see Briegel try to convert those players in Europe with albanian ethnicity to start playing for their true Nation instead of someone else.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ye I Think Fshf Should Spend A Bit More Time On European Games And Try Get More Players Abroad.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Id want 2 more wins... against Georgia and Kazakhstan and some young players in the field, im tired of watchin same players always.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ye Man Since Were Out We Might As Well Try Our Young Players Salihi, Bushnjaku, Ali........ Etc.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Salihi, yea mekes sense but not Boshnjaku. Hes in the serie C. When he gets into the Serie B then he can play for the Alb NT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts