Who will be relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Similar to the poll with Haifa, only that here you can vote for 2 options. ;)

So this season's league looks very open, you can say almost all teams can beat eachother on a given day, apart from Maccabi Haifa perhaps...This situation creates a very tight table, and the gap between the last place and third is only 8 points. Hapoel Petah Tikva (12th, 7 pts) have won only once in the first round and since than no 3 points despite signing Shlomi Arbeitman. Bnei Sachnin (11, 9) haven't won in the last few rounds either, Hapoel Beer Sheva (10, 10) are starting to shape up after Eli Cohen arrived but they are still strong in the relegation fight. Nazrath Illit (9, 10) escaped the last place in recent weeks. Hapoel Haifa (8, 11) and Hapoel Tel Aviv (7, 11) both looked pretty bad so far, while Bnei Yehuda (6th, 13) and Beitar Jerusalem (5th, 13) aren't far off the bottom despite their rankings. And than you also have Maccabi Tel Aviv (4, 14), Maccabi Petah Tikva (3, 15) and SC Ashdod (2, 23), who are supposed to be safe from relegation at least now.

So who will it be at the end of the season? Pick two teams only

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
So who will it be at the end of the season? Pick two teams only
:wth: I picked 4.
Im a disfunctional kid i tell you :D

It looks more and more now that Hapoel Beer Sheva will be relegated for sure. THe 2nd spot for relegation would probably be decided when the margin goes higher between relegation and staying on. I am thinking Nazrit Illit will join them, but Durate and Israelivich, if they pull up, they can be very good and perhaps lead them to the mid table...

Hapoel Tel Aviv is very shaky right now. I don't remember the last time they performed well. As well, Bnei Shachnin.......

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I voted for Beer Sheva and Hapoel Petach Tikva

BTW: Where is Maccabi Haifa?? :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haimrevivo1 said:
I voted for Beer Sheva and Hapoel Petach Tikva

BTW: Where is Maccabi Haifa?? :)
I can't believe I missed Haifa... ;)

I voted for Hapoel Petah Tikva and Bnei Sachnin. I think Petah Tikva have a good crope of players but there have been too many changes in their squad this season, so many new players, it'll take them too much time to gel together and before it happens it might be too late. Sachnin I chose because their team looks very confused this season, on one hand they have quality foreigners but on the other hand they lost their keeper, and don't have their own home stadium. But it's really tight, everyone can find themselves in relegation trouble.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I can't belive your all intrested in the Relegation!

The Relgation is boring!!

YOU WANNA SEE HARDCORE ENTERTAINMENT?!?!?!?

Stay tuned to the Promotion fight in Liga Leumit! The best action in the Israeli Leauge every year :shades:

This year it will become more deadlier! In the last round, you never know who will go and who will stay....last year...4 teams tried to get the spot, and in the end Kiriat Shmona and Kfar Saba walked home losers for a measly goal or something...eventhouygh Maccabi Herzelia and Hapoel Jerusalem had some sort of a narrow chance....

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Kappa21 said:
YOU WANNA SEE HARDCORE ENTERTAINMENT?!?!?!?
Hehe, hardcore entertainment in Ligat Ha'al!! :D

good joke my friend :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Haimrevivo1 said:
Hehe, hardcore entertainment in Ligat Ha'al!! :D

good joke my friend :)
Liga Ha'al?!?!NO!

I said Liga Leumit! That is where the action is!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts