Xtratime Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,649 Posts
Ha.. Udinese just got Sassuolo'ed by Juve. Double Cristiano sucker punch out of nowhere.

Udine threw that one away. Milan-linked De Paul with a needless hand ball for the PK. Like a reverse Scamacca favor.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Juve looked clueless during most of the game. So lucky to get a win. Of course against us next week, they will look like world beaters again...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
At the end of the day, the head-to-head with Atalanta, Juventus, Lazio and Napoli might be what will send us out of the top 4.

We just have to take points off Juve and Atalanta, no two ways about it.

·
Registered
14,021 Posts
So many chances missed here, at some point I was 100% sure we would not win.

I liked seeing Tomori + Romagnoli together but was not 100% convinced a couple of times. Still, I have to say, if we buy Tomori and renew Romagnoli + keep Kjaer and Gabbia, this could be a pretty good CB roster for the next season or two.

Bennacer really is in quite poor form, bad game from him.

Kessie IMO our best as usual.

Theo his usual self -- really a weapon upfront but also fucks up badly now and then.

Alexis quite good but I'd like to see him be more decisive in the end.

Zlatan looked like he could miss 50 chances today.

Also I don't think Dalot is as bad as everyone thinks, but I'd get him only for very cheap and we might be covered with Kalulu who seems like a very versatile squad player.

·
Scudetto
23,649 Posts
Agreed on Dalot. He can be very useful at the right price, just like Brahim.

That said, don't think we'll be able to sign them at the right price. Brahim in particular would probably net some permanent buyers at EUR30m or so.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Kaoubaily is injured for Napoli at this time 🙃

Roma has officialy annouced Mourinho 😬
Next season will be fun.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Maksimovic is a decent replacement although clearly not of the level and importance of Koulibaly.

Hoping that Udinese and Verona can put up a fight against Napoli. Although they have nothing to play for they are both stubborn teams. I expect them to beat Spezia and Fiorentina (Viola will likely be safe by the time they play).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ibrahimovic's age is showing near the end of the season, getting covid and injured didn't help but he can't carry the team and the growing pains will persist for another season till the young players start to get experience.

Juve will be going through this in a few years when they finally commit to a rebuild. I don't think they will make the same mistakes Milan made from 2012 to 2019.

·
Registered
14,021 Posts
Ibrahimovic's age is showing near the end of the season, getting covid and injured didn't help but he can't carry the team and the growing pains will persist for another season till the young players start to get experience.

Juve will be going through this in a few years when they finally commit to a rebuild. I don't think they will make the same mistakes Milan made from 2012 to 2019.
They started well by signing extremely overpaid free agents

21 - 30 of 30 Posts