Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now starts our desperate fight to avoid relegation from UCL, this against a team fighting against relegation from serie A. I think we can hope for a draw, but I predict a 2-3 loss since we play a acursed home game. Rebic and Kjaer to score. I really think we can create a playform for Benevento to be saved from relegation. Hopefully some other team also lose points so we can keep our hope for another round.

Maybe Dollarummas last game for us, clearly he cant start against Juve and "accidentaly" gift them UCL.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Lappadula & Inzaghi would like to prove a point. Our home record is awful.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Although we beat Benevento 2-0 in January, they played well against us and were unfortunate not to score.

At the very least the players better fight and leave everything on the pitch. That's Pioli's biggest task going into this game, doing what he can so they are mentally ready to fight. Doesn't matter how tired they may be after a long season of playing EL qualifiers and the rest; they need to battle through it and give 110%.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I am afraid this team is back to its pre Covid form. So you can expect everything, except constant winning.

Maybe we can snatch a win here, but ultimately we need to win or at least not lose vs Juve and Atalanta. And that is almost impossible for this bunch at this moment of time.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Many missed chances already; should have scored too more. Our final third is always an issue it seems.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Lost count and how bad are we at the final touch. The score should be 4-0 by now if only we could have converted only.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
If you don't score the rule is that you concede. If we don't score at least 1 more we will lose points here.

·
Registered
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was sure tjat second was gonna be offside. Benevento can still turn this around to 2-3 though

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Finally converted; but looked offside to me. Anyway so many good chances wasted.

·
Scudetto
23,649 Posts
The GK looked like a hero but in all honesty he'd be expected to make all those saves if you shoot right at him.

Flashbacks of the Sassuolo game came to me but thankfully we won.

Still hoping for the CL miracle.

Need a big favor from Sassuolo today.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Really weird how bad our finishing is. It's like every shot is aiming at the keeper. Even Zlatan kept doing that.

Encouraging to see how many chances we created but Benevento was playing very loose, leaving a lot of spaces. We should have really taken better advantage.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I am more interested which teams can hit 80 points (bar Inert) on my previous posts.
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

·
Scudetto
23,649 Posts
Wow Atalanta and Napoli lose points!

Caught part of Sassuolo-Atalanta. Eventhough we lost to Sassuolo, I felt we were still the better team but here vs Atalanta, they were attacking and Atalanta looked out of sorts.

Hopefully they play like that against us too.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Atalanta failing to beat Sassuolo is nice, but ultimately I think they'll still qualify for the CL.

Napoli's draw is more important. Of course won't matter if they qualify, but if they somehow fail to finish top 4 that late equaliser will be one that they regret.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts