Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sociedad say Sa Pinto can go home

Real Sociedad president Luis Uranga said on Thursday he was happy to let his fiery Portuguese striker Ricardo Sa Pinto return to Sporting Lisbon.

Uranga confirmed that the Basque club had received a firm
offer from the Portuguese champions, for whom Sa Pinto played for three seasons before moving to Real Sociedad.

The player has been publicly pressing for a return home for
several months.

"We are giving the green light to this operation. Everything depends on the price and interest of Sporting but we could have it all wrapped up in the next week," Uranga said.

Sa Pinto, capped 39 times, played in three Euro 2000
matches.

He has been at Real Sociedad for the last three seasons. His first year was blighted by a 12-month ban for assaulting the former Portuguese coach Artur Jorge after learning he had been dropped.

Sa Pinto has mellowed slightly since but still acquired
three red and 16 yellow cards in the last two Spanish league campaigns.

Wow! Let me get this straight. Their front office is in shambles, they are in debt and they just signed another tempermental piece of over rated garbage. Rejoice FCP fans rejoice!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
truly Sa was our best performer at Euro 2K :rolleyes:

·
Registered
703 Posts
iT HURTS ME 2 SAY THIS BUT HE WAS PART OF THE PORTO YOUTH SYSTEM WHICH IS 1 OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL IN THE COUNTRY !!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
you hypocrites.
for months you've been assuring us all that he would only come to Porto and how much you wanted him to come.

This is almost as much a joke as the "Jardel: i never liked him he was crap anyway" bollocks.

Can't take anything you guys say seriously

the grapes are very sour in porto these days.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
hey Santa try to find a post on xtratime about me liking Sa Pinto. I always wanted him off of the team.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Santa, you have to understand the mindset of some Portistas! They thrive not on their own meager successes, but on the innuendo of failure of greater teams than theirs because it makes them feel better.

Sa Pinto is a great signing for Sporting. The only reason some Portistas don't like it is because Sa beat the crap out of Artur Jorge, who deserved it! But if he were to come to Porto, they would be ecstatic about it.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
hey I would beat the crap out of Artur Jorge if I saw him!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hey guys i dont know if you will believe this but a friend of our family living in SA sent a pure gold Kruger coin to SA Pinto for hitting that Fu(k.
Damn that was one of the reasons i started liking the guy.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let the game,s begin

Ola,for someone such as you,re self to say Sporting,has signed crap,how do you explain today,s performance by Porto?The first half was pretty equal,but foe it was just a matter of time.We (Sporting)scored first showed the proper way to play Portuguse championship soccer!Missed two positive scoring chaces,and all Porto could muster up was a goal in the 90th minute off-side.I,did,nt want to cause any friction before the season begun,but guess what kid,s?The season,s here let the GAME,S BEGIN! EMIDIO(rock and roll)VAZ

·
Registered
986 Posts
Emidio,

I would have to disagree with you on your assessment of today's game.

Porto clearly played better in the first half. Remember the drulovic miss and the save on domingos? Sporting played better than porto in the second half so I thought that a tie was an appropriate score.

As a fan of soccer i just hope that there will be more games like this during the year. I found the game very entertaining.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts