Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't know what you're problem is . Beckham fouled Ivan Campo and he should have recieved a yellow card, then we saw Bex saying somethin' so our great Ivan :) got pissed of. He pushed Spice Boy and the actor of course luinged to the ground in real aggony holding his face after being pushed in the chest. Poor guy! Collina saw all this bullshi* and instead of giving both a yellow or Bex a red (second yellow for diving),he said play on. Freekick to Real Madrid. Now that's how it happened. You of course will say, that this was the most crucial moment in the game and had it not been for this, Manure would have won. ROTFLMAO :) :) :) :) :) Ah! so pathetic you can be. hehe

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Let the poor pathetics attend their funeral in peace?

NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

No wonder Beckam is wearing g-strings !

R

·
0 Posts
I am an idiot, an eggheaded dork! I'm very sorry sir Labas! It will never happen again.

Signed: regulate.

OK, I know this is low, but...hehe :) ;)

[This message has been edited by labas (edited 25-04-2000).]

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
labas - you can delete the file of regulates you know.

Real showed their class and Man U played well but Real were also away remember.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot, where do you know polish so well from R&B? I mean we could practically create a polish forum ;)

Co do tego co proponujesz: TEGO idiote nie chce na razie kasowac, bo niby po co? I tak tu juz nie przychodzi, a moze kiedys bedzie mial cos ciekawego do zaoferowania. Choc osobiscie w to watpie :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A gdzie mieszkasz? Nie wiedzialem, ze byles na meczu ze Szwedami! Niezly suchar,nie?

P.S. Widziales jak zmodyfikowalem post regualte'a? hehe Fajna rzecz byc moderatorem...postaraj sie o wspoludzial w forum Barcelony - wspolnie z "Dutch FC Barcelona Fan", a tego Julio Cesara wypieprz raz na zawsze. Moge wtracic dobre slowko u Jana jak chcesz?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Gdzietam! Ja prawie nigdu postujem na Barca forum. Tam jest prawie pusto! Moze rok temu tam bulo duzo discuzjui ale teraz:NIC!
Niechce byc moderatorem. Moze jak bedzie kiedysz BETIS fourm :) :) :)

Gdzie jest ten Regulate teraz?

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL. Ok sorry. R&B! Why not try make a Betis forum!? Go mail Jan and propose to create one - of course you would have to find some people to support the idea, but you can count me in!

A gdzie jest regulate? Skad mam wiedziec? Co mnie ten walek obchodzi?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
beckham is an arrogant little girl...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't understand you R&B! I like Betis for one, and I'm sure with one guy like you the forum would be more succesful then the Atletico one we have right now! I mean it! Go ask Jan! :) :) :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts