Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some days off we can make a fresh start, but without many players. Grella, Betta, Marchioni are injured, Contini and Canna suspended. If we get a point we do fine and then we should go and win in Verona!

One race till the end! We will make it, I am positive :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
So i guess our backline will be

Camara - Cardone - Bovo - Bonera

Will we have any subs for defence? I guess we'll have to bring up some primavera players.

The rest should be

Gila
Morfeo
Bresciano - Simplicio - Olive - Pisanu​

Maybe Bolano instead of Olive.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Your line-up seems to be correct, the only doubt is Olive/Bolano I think. We will surely have Alberto Galuppo on the bench, maybe even Rossi.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
So Bettarini and Marco will still be out for next weeks game against Chievo, but there's a good chance they'll be back for the game after that. And then this re-match is the following Wednesday .. so in the end they only missed 2 / 3 games tops.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I'm drunk. But I want to say that I love Parma!!!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
all games are pushed back a week .. so next weekend we will play Reggina, the week after Chievo, then midweek will be Samp.

It's good that Marco and Betta should be back for the chievo game!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Jesus. I'm just coming back to life. So damn hung over. When I come up this morning I saw that I had a plate at the computer and I thought: "What? Did I eat those sandwedges in front of the computer tonight?"

Then I remembered that I wrote something and had to really concentrate to spell it right. And then I remembered... :eek:

Oh well, all things considered it could have been much worse. :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Fantastic! :D

So now that the pope kicked the bucket, are we playing Reggina or Chievo next week?

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I guess we could play like this:

Gilardino
Morfeo
Bresciano - Simplicio - Grella - Pisanu
Camara - Bovo - Cardone - Bonera
Frey​

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Grella? I think not.

Maybe Olive because he didn't play midweek, or he'll just field Bolano again.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
My fault, Grella is not really fit, so I think Bolano will play. No Gazella, he did quite ok omn Thursday, he even was captain.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
PORTIERI: Bucci, De Lucia, Frey,
DIFENSORI: Bonera, Bovo, Camarà, Cardone, Galuppo, Rossi
CENTROCAMPISTI: Bolano, Bresciano, Dessena, Morfeo, Olive, Simplicio
ATTACCANTI: Gilardino, Pisanu, Ruopolo, Sorrentino, Vignaroli
fcparma.com

Cannavaro is suspended, Bettarini and Ferronetti injured so we have very few defence-players. I think the only doubt will be the spot alongside Simpli, but Bolano should get that ahead of Olive and Dessena.

Gila
Mimmo
Bresc - Bola - Simpli - Pisa
Cama - Bovo - Beppe - Bone
Seba​

1 - 20 of 34 Posts