Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another 'no' for Baggio
Two days, two negotiations over even before they could start: it seems Roberto Baggio isn't loved anymore in Italy.

After the words released on Monday by Napoli's coach Zdenek Zeman, who assured he is not interested the former Italy international could join his team, on Tuesday it was Adriano Galliani to shut down rumours appeared on press in the morning about a surprising return of Baggio to AC Milan, wanted personally by the chairman of the club Silvio Berlusconi.

"This news it totally false, there isn't any truth in it!" Galliani said.

The Italian forward spent two season with AC Milan shirt across 1995 and 1997. He collected 67 appearances scoring 19 goals. Now for Baggio the last options seem to be Reggina and Udinese, since the player has not the will to leave Italy. The contract he had with Inter expired last June 30th.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I can't beleve it that nowbody wants him. He is a legend which still can play football!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont understand it myself/When he enters the game it always changes atmosphere..Look what he did with Inter v-Parma for the CL spot..Nobody gives him any credit I sure do hope that he chooses udinese and makes a name for himself their to prove that he is still worthy>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts