Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to turn things around quickly. The problem is Reggina isn't exactly one of our favourite opponents and they beat Udinese last week. A draw would be fine, I would say. We will miss Liverani and Dabo so Cesar will have to provide the creative spark. And the defence must improve, regardless who will be chosen to play.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
You'll also miss Di Canio. Reggina is getting lucky that a couple of there opponents had key players suspended or injured as in the Palermo, Udinese game. Come on Reggina.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Not much to expect from this one. But we still do have the quality to win.

FORZA LAZIO

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Reggina away is always difficult, and this match should be no exception. Things haven't gone our way the past two league games and this match doesn't come at the best of times, still if we do manage win this one it will do wonders for our confidence, but a draw would be a nice result as well.

Forza Lazio !!

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
I feel more confident in away games than home games..

We have many injuries, Reggina is a tough opponent at home and in the top half of the table but like Kafka said, we do have the quality to win it question is, will we show it?

AVANTI LAZIO!!

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Line up: Peruzzi; Oddo, Siviglia, Couto, Seric; A. Filippini, Giannichedda, E. Filippini, Cesar; Bazzani, Rocchi

Midfield looks good defensively, which is crucial because our defence has been pathetic, but offensively, I have my doubts.

FORZA LAZIO!!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1:0 fo us! Cesar! :star:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cesar sent off. Deja vu... I think we are doomed to lose today. :( Reggina seem to be pressing hard.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Cesar you idiot! Got two yellows within 30 seconds :mad: He was having an excellent game it seemed too! :(

Oscar Lopez is in for Bazzani. Halftime. But cheer up guys, we are still leading and roma 0-2 Messina! :D

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Chances on both sides. Peruzzi seems to be having a big game while Rocchi had a shot cleared off the line after beating the keeper.

Manfredini is on for Seric..

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, we just can't keep a good result, especially with ten men. :(

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Manfredini hits the post! Damn, we could have snatched the victory in the end.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We lost with a goal from a deflected shot in the last minute...Talk about bad luck.
But considering the amount of saves Peruzzi made we probably did not deserve more from this game.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts