Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Well Reggina are absolute sh*t. Having said that, they won today away vs. Atalanta...they're trying to pull off a salvezza (survival) campaign, and with their home crowd will be giving 110% for this...

Expecting a physical match...but still a must win...no excuse here, ffs!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well it is nice that Genoa and Fiorentina both lost so we are hardly (yet) in danger of missing out on third through what could be an ugly, unmotivated end to the season.

I would like to see De Ceglie starting this one....

More importantly lets beat Lazio first and have a chance at getting some salvation on the season.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Pretty much ridiculous refereeing against us also. A 100 % penalty, and a 100% red card should have been called on their keeper (only yellow).

All according to plan you might say... a loss here would look good vis-a-vis Ranieri :). But right about now we look unlikely not to score a few.

The ugliness of it all means that I skip out on the second half. Have fun everyone.

·
Registered
34,455 Posts
Why wasnt gk sent off? First he fouls DP by holding him back and then he collects the ball outside the box. Referee whistled after that and only gave him a yellow.

Is Giovinco injured? If not then why isnt he involved, surely now that we are out of all competitions you might as well play him?

CZ looks poor but its understandable, its less understandable to question Ranieris decision the play him from the start.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Yeah sure!

For once I'm betting FOR Juventus.
They are trailing against degradation Reggina, and being denied a penalty and red card for their keeper.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Shit game, nothing good came out of it, oh well, at least Zanetti returned and scored also Del Piero hit a new landmark, 260 goals for Juventus and counting ..

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Juve - Chievo 3-3
Genoa -Juve 3-2
Juve - Inter 1-1
Juve-Lazio 1-2
Reggina - Juve 2-2

Next game should be another defeat.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I doubt that we'd lose against Lecce at home TBH, we will lose probably vs Milan with the outrageous amount of PK's handed to them.

BTW guys, we usually lose in regio de calabria, so minding our shit form and Reggina's will to avoid relegation, today's result would not seem too bad if we had performed well in our last few games, eh?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
You shouldn't excuse our slopiness in front of the goal with history and stats. I wanted to shake Nedved, Grygera and Amauri until they show some energy when they could've stolen the game in injury time but didn't.

·
Registered
34,455 Posts
Why was Trezeguet even warming up there?

You saw how pissed the Reggina president looked when the match ended. :lol:

We were bad, but no wonder, Wednesday we were kicked out of the last competition we could have won this season. Now we basically just have to jog on till the summer and wait improvements. And thats exactly what the players also feel. What is the point of giving your all anymore if it wont make difference. It wont really matter if we finish 2-3 anymore. Players are also humans in the end.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts