Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reggina v Fiorentina

We cannot continue to score goals in the 94th minute, especially when we concede in the 88th minute, throwing us out of Europe. Speaking of which; now that we are out, we only have Serie A to worry about, last time that happened, we did quite well. We're also used to concentrating on nothing but Serie A, it gives Prandelli more focus and the prospective dream target of Champions League football. If we can we really should finish higher up, but the opposition will be strong no matter who we face. We absolutely need to concentrate on summer transfers as this would be the second time in a row we've got our hands on Champions League cash.

That's provided that we beat Roma et al for the chase.

Can we keep the momentum going?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Now lets focus everything on this game.It is very important because Roma is playing with Inter,and we have chance to make big advantage now.I want just victory even in 93th minute.FORZA VIOLA

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
At least Milan lost (Pazzini goal was superb :)) and Genoa received only 1 point from Franchi.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
oh my WHAT save!
if you meant that massive save by frey, i would agree with ya. it was save of the week not only in serie a, but in europe, unbelievable! :eek:
i think reggina striker wasted a real chance when it the ball hit the crossbar. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
thats the very one, i turned away when the striker hit the rebound cos i thought it was in, threw my remote control accross the room to discover he'd hit the bar haha!

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
thats the very one, i turned away when the striker hit the rebound cos i thought it was in, threw my remote control accross the room to discover he'd hit the bar haha!
hahahah :D :D

i thought the same thing, that follow by the Reggina striker should be a goal, i don`t know he wasted it. :scream:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts