Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know what the common consensus is among all the BJK fans.

In a possible scenario where in the final three weeks of the league and the title race is between Besiktas and Bursa, how would you guys feel about Bursa winning the league? I know there is a tense rivalry between the two clubs that there are no visiting fans allowed unlike the Fenerbahce Galatasaray derbies.

Would you guys be in favor of them winning the league? Even if it means they get a Champions League slot and you guys have to qualify.

Because in my opinion, i'd like another Anatolian team to win the league over the team I support, Fenerbahçe.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol fukks sake what a shitty opening post. I just wanted to create some decent discussion. :moan: :(

Anyways, today I am planning on booking a month long holiday in Turkey before the world cup starts. So i'll be home by the 11th of June. And in that one month I am planning on going to Istanbul on the first week, take a one hour boat ride over the sea of Marmara and end up in Bursa where I will try to find my way into the Bursa v Beşiktaş fixture (fingers crossed), and then just traveling down south to the nice beaches for the remainder of the holiday.

So do you guys think that £1,500 is a feasible amount to go in this epic journey? :D

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
You've seen a bus terminal in Bursa. If I judged Izmir or Istanbul based on the terminals I'd think they were dumpiest cities on earth.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Istanbul's bus terminals are alright, you can still see the bright lights from a distance and they entice you.

The bus terminals I saw in Izmir were in the middle of nowhere though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts