Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Romire here it goes, Ireland 2 Germany 1, Ireland 1 Saudi's 0 and Ireland 1 Cameroon 2 !!

Ireland will finish 1st but not by much and Cameroon will finish second only because I pick the african's to draw against germany.

Ireland will score 4 in the first round and conceed 3!!

Quinn will be the overall top scorer for the team with 4!!

Ireland will surprise and as I have said will be impressive to reach the semis!!!!!!:D :dazed: Cameroon will also do well.;)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hey sounds good to me! Remember to come back when we make it to the second round. When, not if :)

Just for fun here's my Argentina prediction

Argentina 4-0 Nigeria
Argentina 3-1 England
Argentina 1-1 Sweden

Argentina go first in group

8 goals for, 2 against

Crespo is your top scorer with 6

Argentina wins the W.C.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Oh yeah could you do me a favor and copy your prediction and post it in the Irelands World Cup Prediction pool above.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well,

the Argentina one sounds a bit too optimistic now. Unfortunately the rumor still persists that Beilsa wants his pay or he will quit!! However I did visit a view Argie news sites and little concrete was found, but in a few Brit sites it say's that Beilsa if not paid by this Wednesday he is gone?!?! Kind of like Veron was on Cocaine last WC eh?????!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :rolleyes: However this story may have a little truth to it and to tell you the truth the way our country is right now it is a very sad state of affiars. Yet, I can't see a wealthy man from a rich family quitting a post he worked so hard for exactly when his country needs him, we do have some ntioanl pride you know. Them bloody Brits and their [email protected] rumors!!!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Yeah I'd have a tough time seeing it. I doubt that he'd quite, as you told me he was a coach that kind of came out of nowhere and now he's got a team that can potentially win the W.C. I would pay money for that. He of course does want to get paid, maybe he's said a couple subtle things just to create some fear or doubt in order to try to get paid. Of course nothing like the English media says he said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts