Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should the Canadian Soccer Association start rebuilding after years of no success?? :)

Should we start getting out the termination papers for some high ranking officals in the association and give them the last pay and tell them to leave???

is this possible between today and the next 2 years? :greed: :greed:

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Yes reform is needed at the national level and the provincial level as well.

But these crooks are entrenched in their positions and it's impossible to rid them.

I know many of my ex-teammates' fathers who used to work through the OSA and CSA and they all say the same thing.

Many say that there indeed is money available for the rep youths but none ever goes out. They're porkbarelling.

To quote one Liverpudlian I met at a beautiful British pub in Mississauga called "The Mad Hatter" who used to coach his daughter's rep squads and had some connections at the OSA and CSA...........

"THEY'RE ALL ****E!":) ;)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
excuse me.......

"THEY'RE ALL S.H.Y.T.E. !!!!!!";)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
You know what?..............

If the state of the CFL weren't so horrible and they could somehow revamp their stadiums (with real turf of course) it would not be such a far fetched notion.

Maybe not 2014 but soon after.

The problem is stadiums.

Maybe our rallying cry on this forum should be....

"Support your local CFL club".

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CFL failed..... i know it for years ago!!!!

Like, what was those american teams doing in the CFL for?!?!? Like Davenport or Goldminers or whatever there names are.

I was asking someone if they knew who davenport is, and they didn't have a clue. There just an unknown team, like the Toronto Phantoms or the Toronto Blizzards.......no one knows about them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts