Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joan Gaspart's rule at the helm of FC Barcelona could be vetoed by a referendum called by one of the main contenders for the club's chair, Lluis Bassat. Poor results and uncertain management have led Bassat to believe Gaspart was unfit to rule the Blaugrana outfit.

"We've hit rock bottom and not only results-wise" blasted Bassat. "This team has been ridiculous with defeats against Figueres in the Copa del Rey and Terrassa in the Copa Catalunya".

"It's time for the socios to have their say on Gaspart's leadership in a referendum" that could censor the current President.

This summer is going to be very interesting...

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just want everything to be sorted out very soon so Barca don`t miss all the good players...like Collocino very close to ATL MADRID at the moment too bad I love this guy he scored 6 goals in his first season and is not yet 20 and a defender and a friend to golden boy Saviola mu must get him...

Cheers:D

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J.Saviola said:
I just want everything to be sorted out very soon so Barca don`t miss all the good players...like Collocino very close to ATL MADRID at the moment too bad I love this guy he scored 6 goals in his first season and is not yet 20 and a defender and a friend to golden boy Saviola mu must get him...

Cheers:D
and Puyol hair!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts