Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is gonna be a long one...please allow me

This topic is getting on my nerves but i think that to cool them down i have decided to start ignoring all those people coming saying that Juve has bribed the refs...blah blah blah....these topics in my opinion involve unfounded comments...

"TV replays 10 or 1000 times showed that there was no foul, Cannavaro's goal should have been allowed, Juve are robbers, Juve paid the referee"

Read all the topics and tell me how many times you will see this sentence appearing...in all those sentences of protesters tell me who ever says that the whistle was blown before even Cannavaro headed the ball....
well they will say that the whistle shouldn't have been blown at all...but the fact is it was BLOWN and that immediately rules out any sort of play after the whistle was blown...take it or leave it that is the truth and please ZIP it.

Juve is a boring team... i don't want to go there... Juve bribes the referees....Juve doesn't deserve lo Scudetto...well these are all comments i have heard about Juve from many non-juve fans in this forum...the first comment, every body is entitled to any kind of entertainment they want, but i don't know who sets the rules for an entertaining team..but there are people in this forum who seem to have a Degree in knowing what entertainment is all about.

Juve bribes the referees...well there also seem to be people in this forum who are always present at the meetings when Juve is bribing the Referees...

what about those who have the highest degree in determining who deserves to win the Serie A or not....well i applaud to them coz they know more than we do.

Those kind of comments usually stir a lot of controversy because some people just ignore some facts....for me give me facts showing me how Juve bribed the referees and prove them...give me facts showing how Lazio deserves the Scudetto more than Juve....don't tell me they scored more goals, don't tell me they were playing on three fronts this season...Juve started the season earlier than many other Serie A teams...
Juve's comeback has been spectacular...the season is not over yet, we will all know next week, all we can do is hope that our boys will defeat Perugia and that we will lift the scudetto.
i am proud of this comeback and i am even more proud to be a Juve supporter, whether you tell me that they bribed the ref (which is complete CRRRRAPPPP) you all know that Juve is a Strong team and it has proven that in many games.

FORZA JUVE
FORZA JUVE fans.
and FORZA all those people who don't just follow emotions when writing here!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi all
this is my first post although i have been following this forum for a while.. so, please allow me to share my opinion :)
at first, i enjoyed only to read discussions and arguments without felt need to post a topic/reply, but since tonight a lot of people trying to 'insult' my favourite juventus.. i think this is the time to speak out and defend them from those jealous people...yes i should say they are just jealous to us or in a desperate need to win a scudetto .. so they will continue to critize juve,referees,our 1-0 wins,penalties, or anything that are linked to juve glory.... and that is annoying..
so, please stop critizing juve in manner which sometimes out of context..instead, introspect your team..find out whats wrong with your team why they are some points behind juve now!! as someone has said before:TAKE IT AS A MAN!!
Im not trying to offend any particular club's fans here... but just to remind you guys..the race for scudetto is not over yet..anything can still happen in a week time.. no one is relax until next sunday..if Lazio finally won the scudetto, i would be happy to congratulate u..although i prefer u to congralute us :)

so .. just see what would happen..thanks

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well, what's done is done and there's notihng that we can do about it. Also, I won't accuse the referee of being bribed, etc. I believe in 'innocent until proven guilty', so as long as there's no evidence of bribery then I won't make a fuss.
But I suppose, even the Juve fans at least can concede that the ref's decision to disallow the goal (later backed up by his statement after the match, that he didn't even see the goal) was very harsh. So at the very least I would say that it was a poor refereeing during the match. I'm one of those who watched the match on tv, and even the commentator said that it was a goal, fair and square. That the incident led many to assume further...the favoritism, bribery etc, well I guess you can't help that.
The tension is very high now, and inevitably, some of us are unable to hold our temper. We wouldn't be human if we're unaffected!
Well, just my thoughts...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts