Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ref was **** Spain robbed first the disallowed goals and than penalty shoot-out the keeper was off the goal line even bofore Jaoqin made the run-up.

**** REFEREEING RUINED THIS WORLD CUP

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I'm no Spanish fan and was in favor for Corea, but at least now everybody knows how Italy feels. You are absolutely right, Spain was robbed. Just like Italy. The semi finals were supposed to feature either Italy or Spain but not Corea who exploited the referee misakes twice. That's sad and true, but then, in the bottom line, those teams can blame only themselves for not being destructive (enough or at all) and not playing like Super Powers ought to be playing.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Spain were robbed from a deserved place in the semi-finals. It seemed the linesman was raising his flag for each Spanish attack. There are no excuses for the referee / linesman since it was a slow buildup and there was no way the linesman / referee couldnt have been at the correct position.

The standard of refereeing has been shocking in some games, and it seems to me as though the co-hosts Korea are getting a lot of favouritism from the refs. Portugal (two sent off), Italy (golden goal disallowed) and now Spain.
Will Germany be the next victim of this favouritism??

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Ghandour was more than fair with the players and he wont favour a team over the other. Didnt he referee the match Spain won 3-1 against Paraguay ?

But when he trusted the linesman thats when all the wrong calls came from.. The offside calls, the goal kick call were all linesman faults so Cassillas is an idiot to blame Ghandour for his loss..

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I disagree. The first disallow goal, I wun even regard that as a goal. When the freekick was taken, the ref blow for a foul. The Korean gk actually dived and upon hearing the whistle, withdrew his hand and allow the ball to go in. I am pretty sure the korean gk will be able to save that header. Second disallow goal was quite obvious. The ball did not cross the line and it wasn't the ref mistake. The linesman make that mistake. However these mistake happened most of the time in soccer. If they wanna blame any1, It should be the Linesman.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Zacxaviqer said:
I disagree. The first disallow goal, I wun even regard that as a goal. When the freekick was taken, the ref blow for a foul. The Korean gk actually dived and upon hearing the whistle, withdrew his hand and allow the ball to go in. I am pretty sure the korean gk will be able to save that header. Second disallow goal was quite obvious. The ball did not cross the line and it wasn't the ref mistake. The linesman make that mistake. However these mistake happened most of the time in soccer. If they wanna blame any1, It should be the Linesman.
Thats what I am saying.. The first goal was clearly dissallowed because of obvious shirt pulling, and we could all hear the whistle before the ball even got into the penalty box (let alone getting into the net) and the only reason it went into the net is because the GK didnt dive to get it. So stop the whining with this goal and stop acting like Italy as if it was a perfectly legitimate goal just to hide your own faults.

As for the second goal, its the linesmans fault.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I've been disagreeing with people who suggest there's some kind of conspiracy to cheat going on at the w.c. But that second goal - I don't know anymore.

I re-played it in slow motion quite a few times. It looks for all the world as if the linesman does not raise his flag until the ball has left the picture and Morientes is heading it in. AT NO TIME does the ball cross the line. The look on the linesman's face is one of "Holy ****, he's going to score" and then the flag goes up.

Horrible call. How can anyone argue against using video evidence in such situations. It should be Spain in the semis.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
WEll all i gotta say is "HOW DOES IT FEEL...TO GET ****ED"

The second goal was perfect but wait no...KOREA CANT LOSE!

And the offside on Luis Enriqe was also a joke, he was through and one on one.

And finnaly on the last PK the jorean goalie was like half a meter of his line

:yuck:

Lav

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeap, I've looked at the replay of the last PK and it's true...the Korean goalie is at least a meter away from the goal line and to his left before Joaquin even gets to the ball. This with the referee looking right at him. Realistically speaking though, it would take a lot of balls for the ref to replay it...

·
Registered
53 Posts
it is a shame

we played our best game and won,but we lost ..how????!!! ask the Referee and the Linesman .they want us to lose .i cant believe that we r out of WC till now.if i see that linsman or Referee,i could really shoot them.they have destroyed every thing we did so far in this WC.We were so close from wining our first WC or at least participating in our first WC final,but they want us to lose especially the linsman .he was raising his flag against us every time.for me WC has end and we were the champions.i still can't believe..........:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
The question is WHY? First was Portugal, then Italy and now Spain. Today is another sad day for football... its hard to forget what is happening in this world cup with the referees... Today Spain suffered several "mistakes" from the referees...

1. Goal scored by Baraja, i cant understand the referee.

2. Goal scored by Morientes, Joaquin made the pass before the ball trough the line, incredible.

3. Luis Enrique wasnt in outside!!! he was alone in front of the goalkeeper...

4. Last corner in the 90th minute, the referee didnt allow to execute it...

5. Penalty missed by Joaquin, Lee wasnt over the line!!!

I cant understand why a team unable to score a goal must go into the semifinal, if i were from korea i wont be happy, its very sad to win thanks to the referees... And now Germany, but now im sure that korea will lose, because a final between Brazil and Korea isnt good for the WC history, FIFA will do the rest, they carried Korea into the semifinal and that is enough to introduce football in that country, so they will earn more and more money. I love football, but this game is getting closer and closer to Basketball, where referees do what they are said to do. Korea would not have passed the first round without the referees thats the truth. Yesterday Panucci was talking on a spanish radio station, he tried to advert Spain about the referee, but nothing can be done, if you score goals and the referee always says "NO", its imposible to win. Portugal, Italy and Spain have been robbed. Against Portugal and Italy, Korea was able to score goals, but in this match wasnt, no matter, the referee can score too. Sorry, my english isnt good enough, but im so sad... that i had to write my feelings here. One more thing, in my opinion, Joaquin is the new Figo, amazing player and only 20 years old. From now i support Turkey, because this team was punished against Brazil too, and has been able to continue in this WC, thats great, go Turkey. One more prediction, if the game for the 3rd and 4th place is Korea vs X, Korea will be 3rd, no doubt about it, football is in danger.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Spain was robbed from the cup. Spain outplayed Korea for much of the game. Scored two goals. Korea's first shot came in the 67th minute. But nooo the refs can't call a game. Somehow korea undeservedly win for the umpteenth time. They're only in the semis because of the refs favoritism. They robbed italy, portugal, and now the latest addition Spain. This is a disgrace to the world cup and the "beautiful game". In my opinion the world cup will never be the same. Spain should be in the semi-final and korea shouldn't have even qualified for the second round. So why are the koreans who know nothing about soccer celebrating how they and the refs are cheating the world out of beautiful soccer. The quarterfinal should have been a classic Spain-Italy game but somehow the refs carried korea into the semis cheating two very talented sides out of the world cup. This could have been Spains cup but now we will never know. I am tired of the underachiever name being associated with spain if fifa doesnt allow spain to win. Its not underachieving if your cheated out of the cup. I'm tired of Fifa making whoever they want win. How am I supposed to watch the world cup again if I know at any given moment the refs and fifa can cheat a team out of the World Cup. Korea cheated their way into the semis and they better not cheat germany out of the cup and their is a protest going on in soccerage here is the link-
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/f2385.html
I personally dont protest cause there is nothing thats going to change. But maybe this can do something to make replays possible in the world cup. i personally am really mad because spain was cheated out of the cup and dont think i can watch a soccer game the same way again.

·
Errant Wolf
1,244 Posts
Advice for all german supporters and players of the german NT:

1) You must score 4 goals to pass the semifinal, guys.
2) When your forward is running to the goal he shoud start running 10 meters before the defensive line. :eek:
3) When you shot or launch the ball in the box you must hope that the goal or field lines wouldn't move by themselves, and more, when you come from the left you should give the right of way to your opponent!!

You are warned... This are the new FIFA rules for a game called football...... :lazy:

Oh! and good luck.... you will need it too. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Sabry said:

So stop the whining with this goal and stop acting like Italy as if it was a perfectly legitimate goal just to hide your own faults.

As for the second goal, its the linesmans fault.
Shut the hell up!
Let's see if you whine if somebody took your b!tch away 3 times!
Spain I really feel for U, frankly I don't give a crap anymore about the WC since we lost to Croatia!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well, I think the conspiracy is the football powers thinking there is a conspiracy. Fifa was against Frane, Argentina, and Portugal. Against England because they had to qualify from the toughest group and had to face Brazil (isn't that the home country of one of the Fifa dictators?) Paraguay lost because its coach is Italian. Italy lost because its coach wasn't Korean. Sweden lost because a witch-docter put a spin, mojo, juju, hex, hoovy joovies on them. Raul was asked to fake an injury so the take wouldn't look so obvious!

It's funny because everyone blames the referee, the assistant referees, Fifa, Afc, and Concacaf (formerly know as the Football Conference), but not the players for not capitalizing on their opportunities or the coaches for bad personel decisions or tactics.

JA should have known that Mori was off his game this season past and should have named two or three more forwards. With Raul and Diego out, why bench Luis Enrique? Why wasn't Mendieta in the line-up?

I am disappointed because Spain had a chance to go to the final and they couldn't score more than a goal in two games!!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I hope the truth comes out from all of this cause I feel the games Korea played V Portugal , Italy & then Spain , the decisions gave them every chance to win and the rest every chance to lose.

There is a whole catalogue of errors that have punished the Iberian teams

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
realrulez said:
Advice for all german supporters and players of the german NT:

1) You must score 4 goals to pass the semifinal, guys.
To be more exact, the way it's going right now, you must score 4 goals to win the match 1-0 if you're lucky.
But realistically, IF there is some conspiracy, this scandal right now (thank you Spanish media and Soccerage) should make the corrupted linesmen/referees stop. Because FIFA surely doesn't want to know what follows if the same favouring should happen in the Germany match. I hope these bad calls in Korea's favour were just bad mistakes by incompetent officials.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I just read from somewhere that FIFA were planning to change the offside rule after the WOrld Cup.. any body know anything abt that?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts