Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanx to the idioticly stupid Korean ref a free-kick was given as a penalty and thanx to this Brazil won. I congraulate Brazilians for the victory but it is a very undeserved won. Turkey deserved to win today but instead we lost to a very unfair bull**** decision for the very least this game should have been a draw. all we can do now as Turks is look forward to the Costa Rica and China games which we 200% surely win we will be at the 2nd round. That penalty was bull****and everyone knows that there is no argument there but at the end all I can do is congradulate Brazil and their fans on the victory even though it was undeserved.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
"mad" That's true!!! sadly :( .. I'm an Asian, and I know the situation there, the only players tey know maybe only Rivaldo, Ronaldo, etc ... they never seen how great Unsal, Sukur play..... Fvck this !!! WORST WC ever!!

I was hoping the Turkish would come back to WC with a sweet win, they were gonna do that, finish that well, ...well, asian ref need more knowledge about great soccer players ...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Turkey played a great match but u lack patient plus SUPER Ronie ;) anyway, nice work-- TURKEY:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts