Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It didn't happen here, but in Serie A in Italy. Pierluigi Coalina, voted best ref in the world 4 times, called 2 pks in the last 3 minutes to let Roma tie relagated Venezia. I have no problem with that. If it's a foul, it's a foul.:cool:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Yes, Collina is widely regarded in the world as the best ref. Calling two PKs in such a short time clearly indicates that he's not intimidated, as long as he is going by the rules.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
You guys are talking rationally... this is Italy.... you know that anti-Romanistas are breathing fire over this conspiracy!! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Kerry said:
If it's a foul, it's a foul.
This is the problem in this case. You can argue that the first one was possibly a good but strict call, but the second penalty was by no means a foul.

L

·
0 Posts
I have to say that that is a joke , I am also pissed about it because i am a huge inter fan , matter of fact at wsb i was a moderatior at the inter and us boards. Collina is considered to be the best and i tstill think he is . However it is a joke to call 2 penalties in the last 3 minutes of a game that had so much implication on who is going to win the scudetto. Something has to be done , becasuse it roma find a way to repeat there will be plenty of controversy. But anyhow i think inter will hold on , especially with the return of the bucked tooth wounder :D Ronaldo

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Well ... all I have to say is what we normally say here in the States......
S.h.i.t. Happens !!!!!!!! :dielaugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts