Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liverpool have today completed the signing of French midfielder Alou Diarra.

Diarra has signed for the Reds on a free transfer from German giants Bayern Munich.

The 21-year-old former French Under-20 international signed for Bayern from French Division Two side Louhans-Cuiseaux two years ago and was a member of the French Under-20 side that went to the World Youth Cup in 2001.

Geeeeeeee! Another midfielder... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
With this capture...we have now got 3 Ds - Diarra, Diao and Diouf..

who next? Duff? That would be great eh????

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I got a horrible gut feeling we are going to cash in on Didi:( :(

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Selling Didi now is a possibility....we have a bucket ull of midfielders.....young and fresh. Though Didi is only 28, Houllier may well be interested if someone comes up with a good offer. Personally, I am very much against the sale but it seems more and more likely..........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I for one wouldn't mind seeing Didi sold - for the rigth price.

I Liverpool is to go the last step forward and win the league and championship, we need to create more chances and score more goals.

To do that, we need more creativity and a midfield with Hamann just doesn't add to that.

He's great in the defence, but thats it. We should put more trust in our backline, which again and again has proven its worth.

If someone wants to buy Didi for 50-70 million euros, sell him. If not, keep him. And with the current rate of transfers in europa, he wont be sold for that amount of money

·
Registered
441 Posts
Christ no, I sincerely hope he wants to stay with us as he is undoutedly one of our best players.

If he doesn't want to stay though - well thats a different matter. I'd still keep him for another season.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I wouldn't exchange Hamann for anyone....Please Didi..stay

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Yep, I want Hamann to stay.

I don't think GH will sell one of our best players, he knows Hamann's importance to the team.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Damn, he has to stay. The reason we finished 2nd was because he was out for so long. He is the rock on this team.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts