Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is sad. If Redondo leaves, knowone will fill his shoes. He has been our leader and best midfielder over the past 3 years and voted best playmaker by el pais and marca. If he could stay for just one more season it would make me, and all of you other madridista's out there happy. But if he goes, so does our hope. Figo is expensive, but you can't buy the kind of leadership redondo gives real.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FIGO,RAUL,ROBERTO CARLOS,SAVIO,MORIENTES,REDONDO ALL FOR THE SAME SQUAD.............. REAL MADRID IS BETTER THAN SEX WITH 2 LESBIANS!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
How true... :(

There's still time... and hope. Nothing is for sure yet...

:( :( :( :( :(

SELL ANYBODY BUT REDONDO AND HIERRO.

I'll change my signature too... and forward this message to Mr Perez...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I wish we could keep him for another year so that he can bring up cambiasso. Perez is asking for $15 million for Redondo, he should be asking for at least twice that! :(

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I was shocked to read on the official site of Milan and also on several italian sites who are very reliable such as La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport that Milan will close a deal in the next 4-5 days with Real's brain playmaker SuperNando (Redondo).

Here's the version in italian from the official site of Milan:

"Secondo la testata milanese, la squadra di Berlusconi avrebbe già definito l’acquisto di Redondo. L’apertura della Gazzetta dello Sport è dedicata ad un’operazione di mercato rossonera. Il titolo: “Milan: Redondo in mano.Blitz di Galliani a Palma di Maiorca: l’accordo col Real è a un passo. Il dirigente rossonero ha condotto una serrata trattativa nella villa del neopresidente madrileno Florentino Perez. All’interno del giornale milanese ancora un titolo dedicato al giocatore argentino: Il Milan a un passo da Redondo. Blitz a Palma di Maiorca di Galliani e Braida: l’accordo è ormai vicino."

Which means:breaking news on the transfer front. Namely: Fernando Carlos Redondo!
The Gazzetta dello Sport opens with the big transfer story: "Milan have Redondo within reach." The Milan pinkpaper continues with "Galliani blitz in Palma. Agreement with Real is a step away. The Rossonero official was involved in some tough negotiations with the new Madrid president, Florentino Perez."

I would love him to come to the San Siro but in the mean time would be very sad for Real as he is the brain and best player of the team. He is my second fav player after Zidane and would be proud to have him in my team. So does anyone in here have some reliable info on that matters?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
if this is true? I now know how those sorry Bast*** in the Barca form feel.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Ben i really love your signature!You're da man Spaniard!
That's HILARIOUS!
Are you sure about that:"...all in the same squad...which is better than sex with 2 lesbians"???:):):)

Forza Spaniard!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I know it's a hard situation to you guys! But at least you can make a re-generation in your team!!!:rolleyes:
Redondo it too old for you guys! Let him go... Let him play for us, we really need his luck and leadership in struggling in CL qualification!!
With the money you will earn, you can buy another Argentine or Brazilian players!! :D
Or if the exchange of Roberto Ayala come true, your defence line would be stronger with the presence of that captain of Argentine's national team!!

Peace!
Forza MILAN

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
No! Absolutely not! Non! ¼÷é! Never! Nein! Njet! Nicht! Jamais! Nunca! Mai! ÐïôÝ ôùí ðïôþí!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Redondo asegura que nadie del Madrid ni del Milan se ha dirigido a él

Mientras todo el mundo coloca al centrocampista argentino del Real Madrid Fernando Redondo en el Milan, el jugador aseguró hoy desde la concentración con el equipo blanco en Nyon que nadie se ha dirigido a él para preguntarle.
"Hablé ayer con mi representante (Ricardo Luri) y me dijo que ha nosotros nadie nos ha dicho nada. Sólo sé lo que leo en la Prensa. Nadie del club ni de Italia, hasta el momento, se ha puesto en contacto conmigo", desveló, según Sportya.
Pese a todos los rumores, el centrocampista continúa asegurando que lo único que desea es "hacer la pretemporada con el Madrid". "Sólo quiero ponerme en forma para lo que nos espera, no sé nada más", dijo el jugador. No le preocupa lo que se diga: "Ya tengo experiencia en este tipo de situaciones, pues últimamente se ha rumoreado muchas veces con mi traspaso", explicó.

newest from marca

can anyone help me with translation???

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Yes, more or less he says that nobody from Milan was addressed to him and he knows nothing officially, that he's used to that kind of transfer speculations and that he is only interested in preparing himself in the best possible way for next season.

Nothing new.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
as I thought

thanks hala for your help, :) I do catch the essential sense from spanish, but for details my vocabulary is still too poor. :(

·
Registered
581 Posts
After all these years of loyalty by Redondo now Real Madrid wants to get rid of him because they bought that overrated, overhyped, overpriced, in 2 years to be over-the-hill traitor called Figo? Wow, this is so UGLY.

A

·
0 Posts
Cyborg said:
After all these years of loyalty by Redondo now Real Madrid wants to get rid of him because they bought that overrated, overhyped, overpriced, in 2 years to be over-the-hill traitor called Figo? Wow, this is so UGLY.
i agree with you if buying was meaning selling redondo then i wish we never would have bought figo
[email protected]#$#$^@Q#^@#%^%#$%&%^*&*$QW#$%^*

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Cyborg said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Crucify Perez in Cibeles!!!

##%$^%$#&#%%^#%$^%[email protected]@#$%@$%$#@^@$#%@%$#%@$#%

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

D

·
0 Posts
I still have hope that he'll stay, I mean HE wants to stay as does Del Bosque, if that ain't enough for Perez we should be very worried about our future....

I don't want Real to be a business machine ! I want Real to be a successful club, I want the players to be proud and give it all for the white jersey, so Mr Perez STOP your bull**** !!!!

I was in Nyon yesterday watching Real thrash the local team, and Redondo was giving everything, like the true professional he is, he loves the club, so please LET HIM STAY !

HALA MADRID !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts